Caring Brother

I was walking around L.A. with my best guy friend, Todd, he was awesome, cute, funny, he was the best friend ever, plus we always hung out. Even though my older brother, Mark didn't approve of it.
I'm nineteen. I can hang out with anyone I want! Even though Mom said I had to listen to him and his stupid rules. I didn't give a shit.

"So, do you wanna go to the park or...?" I asked.
"Dominoes?" He read my mind.
"Yes! You know me to well" I gave him a grin, and started dialing the number to order a pick-up.

"While we wait... We should go get some-" "Starbucks" we said at the same time.
"You're the best guy ever" I laughed. I punched his arm and started running down the street.
Me and Todd walked through the door, when I bumped into someone.
"Sorry" I mumbled.
"(Y/N)?" 'I knew who that was' 'it was my protective older brother Mark'

"Hi Mark" I rolled my eyes.
"Why are you with Todd? Didn't I tell you I didn't like you hanging out with him" Mark asked sternly.
"Ugh! Mark can we not start this here now?" I whispered-yelled.
"No. We need to talk about it!" He said sternly again. He grabbed my wrist and brought me outside by his car.

"God damn it, Mark!" I yelled.
"I told you I didn't like him." He responded.
"Well I don't give a shit what you think! I've been friends with him over three years!" I yelled.
"I just don't like him. He's a bad influence on you." Mark growled. I rolled my eyes.
"You don't know anything about him" I scoffed. "I'm hanging out with him if you like it or not!" I walked away.

"Just wait, when you get hurt.. And come running to me, I'm gonna tell you 'I told you so'" he yelled.
I walked in to see Todd sitting down with two coffees.
I smiled slightly and sat across from him. He slides my coffee to my hand. I grab it and start sipping it.

"Hey, (Y/N)? I know this may not be the best moment..." He trailed off. I gave him my full attention.
'Is it what I think is..'
"I've been developing feelings for you the past year... So I was wondering do you feel the same?" He asked.
"Uh... I've been developing feeling for you too" I whispered. He smiled brightly.
"So... (Y/N) will you be my girlfriend?" He asks shyly.
"Sure, I'd love too" I said smiling.

We finished our Starbucks and starting walking to Dominoes to pick-up our pizza.
He grabbed my hand, an held it. I smiled and so did he.
We pick-upped our pizza an hung out there and ate it.

~7 months later~
(Sorry such a big skip D:)

Todd hasn't been talking to me as much as he used too..
Plus I've realized he's been hanging out with a lot of hot pretty girls.
He can hang out with whoever he wants.. But he's making extremely jealous.
Those girls were always flirting with him, and he never stopped them!

I was at a party, my friend invited me to, since sit was hers.
I walked in the house to see a full-on party.
I didn't much like parties.. But she wouldn't stop bugging me about it.
Todd wasn't here with me because he said he was sick. I asked if he wanted me to come over and make him feel better and take care of him but, he didn't want me too.

I walked around, looking for someone to talk to. I looked around and saw TODD!? HE WAS MAKING OUT WITH ANOTHER GIRL?!!!
"TODD!" I yelled. They broke apart. Todd gasped. I was already sobbing. "W-why did y-you lie to m-me??!" I said through sobs.
"(Y/N).... I don't think it's working out.. We need to see other people" he said with hardly any emotion.
Even more tears ran down my face. I ran through the crowd, out of the house, and to Marks house.

I finally arrived, I grabbed my keys, put them in, and ran inside. Mark was on the couch.
He saw me and rushed up.
"(Y/N)!? What's wrong!!?" He asked very concerned.
"T-Todd br-broke u-up wit-with me" I managed to say through tears. I dropped to the floor, curled into a ball and cried.
Mark bent down and embraced me.

"Oh (Y/N)... He didn't deserve you anyway." He reasoned. "You're too beautiful to have a scumbag like him"
"He's a filthy scumbag! I-I want him to b-burn in hell" I whimpered. Mark starting hugging me tighter, saying he doesn't deserve me, I deserve better.
I calmed down, breathing normally. I was finally back into a normal breathing state.

"Mark." I finally spoke.
"Yes?" He responded.
"I'm glad you're here. You're the best older brother i will ever have" I smiled, hugging him back.
"That's my job" he said smiling. "Oh and I told you so.." He whispered trying for me not to hear.
"Shut up." I punched his arm, and laughed. He laughed too.

"Wanna watch Shrek 2?" He suggested.
"Of course" I jumped up like a child.
Me and Mark watched Shrek 2 and had a good time.
He's the best brother ever.