I'm a Markiplite

I wouldn't be here with out Mark; aka Markiplier.
His videos are hilarious and random.
My friend, y/f/n sent me a link of one of videos, and I instantly hit subscribe. Plus, you gotta love the floof.
I found a song, called "Markiplite" by Robertidk. It's awesome and I can't stop singing it.

My boyfriend wasn't home, he was out doing errands.
I turned on my Bluetooth speaker and connected my phone, intro started playing 'it was about two years, that I became a Markiplite.' It started, and I started to song along as started to clean the house.
I knew the song by heart, it's really a good song.
'Ive became a Markiplite
Everything that I watched (x3) helped me.' Singing along wiping the countertop.
'Oh oh I'm falling off my chair until I cry'
'Everything that I watched helped me' (x4)

It was on loop, it helped me work.
I felt two arms snake around my waist, I jumped.
"You sing beautifully." Your boyfriend complimented.
"Thanks Mark" you giggled, "I've became a Markiplite" you sang quietly.
"You like this song a lot don't you?" Mark asked, chuckling.
I spun around, "yes I do"
Mark started laughing, "you're a dork, but an adorable one, and alllll mine." He laughed.
"So are you" I started to walk away, and Mark chuckled turned to walk away, when I took the chance I jumped on his back, and wrapped my arms and legs around him.
"Ah!" Mark screamed. I started to laugh, gripping so I wouldn't fall.
He managed to regain balance, "and plus I'm you're little monkey" I laughed.
"Yeah you are" Mark laughed, as he was walking towards the door.
"Where are we going?" I asked.
"For a walk, because why not" Mark responded, holding on to my legs.

~Time skip~

"That was fun, Markimoo!" I said smiling.
"It sure was." Mark grabbed my hand, "I love youuuu" Mark said with a singing tone.
"I love you too, markimoo" I giggled.
We talked about random things as we walked home, and fell asleep together right after.