Bullied

My mom dropped me off, I got out and walked into the school.
I started getting closer to m locker, when I saw Gavin. 'Ugh this again!'
Gavin has been bullying me the past year. I have no idea why. He came out of no where and started bullying me.?

He was close to my locker.. If I'm quick enough, I can get out of his way.
I started doing my combination.. Opened.... Nope! CRAP! I hit my locker. Didn't open.
'Shit!' I looked over to see Gavin... Shit....

"Hey loser you finally came!" He laughed.
He hit my books which lead them to hit the ground.
"H-Hi...Gavin.." I stuttered.
"Quit stuttering! It's annoying! Just like you!" He punched the locker. I flinched.
He pushed me against the locker. I hope he doesn't hit me today...!
I covered my face. Hoping someone would stand up for me.

He kept yelling names at me. I was on the edge of crying.
He punched the locker right next to my head. I started crying.
"UGH! You're such a BABY!" He complained.
He grabbed my arm forcefully.
I was sobbing at this point. My breathing was quick and short. I was getting much air.

He lifted his arm in the air, clenching his fist.
'Here I go again'
I was prepared to be hit, I stood there. I opened my eye. I saw Mark, the popular football player? He was holding his wrist.

"Gavin!? What the hell, MAN?!" Mark yelled. I quieted my sobbing. Holding my arms.
"Who the fu...?!" Gavin stopped. "Oh... Hi.. Mark?" He innocently smiled.
"What the fuck? Were you about to hit (Y/N)?!!?" He asked.
"Uh..no.." He lied.
"Uh... Yeah he was..." I whispered. Mark looked at me and then back at Gavin.
Pulled Gavin's collar, and shoved him to the locker. I stepped back, and watched.

"Don't ever lay a finger on (Y/N) again!" Mark growled.
"I-I won't ever again!" Gavin whimpered. I smiled.
"Good. Now get the fuck away." Mark growled. Gavin nodded and ran away.

I picked up my books, Mark grabbed the one I was about to pick up. We stood up, he hands me the book.
I smiled, as he did too.
"Thank you, Mark" I smiled.
"Your welcome" Mark smiled back. "I can't believe Gavin" Mark growled.
"Why did you stop him?" I asked.
"Are you kidding!? I couldn't let Gavin punch a beautiful face like yours!" He responded. I giggled.
"I'm not that beautiful.. But thanks" I blushed.
"What?! You're 100% beautiful!!" Mark beamed. I blushed harder.
"Thanks, Mark" I smiled.
"Your welcome, Text or call me sometime" He winked/smirked and handed me a piece of paper.
Mark walked away. I was blushing majorly.

"My hero" I grinned, and walked to my next class.

Hello! Hope you liked this! >v< I'll update some more for this imagine book. Promise :3
But anywho, don't stop being a boss and I'll see ya later! Buh bye!