Band

I was in concert band, in my new school. I've had a few years of experience with (Y/I).(your instrument you play. I play flute :3)
I walked in with my case. I saw a lot of teens in there. I saw a big group of trumpets, clarinets, a couple saxes, a lot of flutes and percussionists. Couple tubas, trombones. There was a lot of people in band. I liked that.

I was just standing in the doorway. I didn't know what to do? I spotted a guy playing a red trumpet with red dyed hair. Nice.
He was looking around and he stopped on me. I looked away scared. 'He's cute. But please don't come by me. Please. Please. SHOOT! He's coming over!'

"Uh, hey I'm Mark. You're the new girl right?" He smiled.
"U-Uh. Y-yeah, I'm (Y-Y/N)." I stuttered. He laughed.
"What instrument do you play? I play trumpet" He asked.
"Oh.. Uh.. I play (instrument you play)" I smiled showing him my case.
"Nice! Well if you need help around the school, don't hesitate to find me and ask me!" He said and walked away to his seat.

I found an empty seat and stand in my area. I sat there awkwardly.
I was looking around and saw another guy with dyed hair! He was a percussionist. Nice.
A lot of interesting people in here. I think I'm gonna like it here!

The band teacher gave me some music sheets and a folder to put them in.

Class ended sadly. I had a lot of fun there, a lot of laughs went through.

I walked out and bumped into two guys. Mark and... That percussion dude with green hair.
"Oh (Y/N)! Hey!" Mark grinned.
"Oh hey Mark!" I smiled back.
"This is my friend, Jack. Jack this is (Y/N)." He introduced.
"Hi. So this is the girl you kept talking about during band!" Jack laughed. Mark hit him in the arm. "Shut up" he whispered. I giggled.
"Hi jack." I laughed.
"Okay we'll Mark I gotta get going to class" Jack yelled as he started jogging away.

"So... You were talking about me?" I smirked.
"Uhhhh... Yah... You're cool. And I heard you playing your instrument. You're really good.." Mark rubbed his neck.
I laughed.
"Well I heard you too, Mark. You're really good too!" I responded.
"Why thank you" Mark bowed. I laughed, he's such a weirdo!
I clapped.
"Your quite welcome, your majesty" I curtsied, I couldn't hold my giggles.
We both ended up laughing so hard, we couldn't breathe.

~present day~

I was digging through my closet. When I found my instrument!
"Oh my gosh! I remember you!" I gasped. I started putting it together, and started remembering the fingerings. I started playing a song I loved.

Mark came in. He clapped. I stopped. I looked at him..
"You found your old instrument!?" He cheered.
"Yup I thought I lost this" I smiled, outlining it.
"OH let me get my trumpet and let us do a duet!" He yelled.
"OKAY!" I yelled back, laughing.

We played some songs together and some scales, because we both forget a little bit.

'I'm glad I found Mark in band class'

So.. Idk if you guys play an instrument. But I do. And I made this because I miss my middle school band, with all my friends. They was loud but I loved them. I moved to a different school from my old hometown, and this band is small and quiet... I'm not used to it D: I miss my old band class. Anywho don't stop being a boss and I'll see ya later ;)