Checking me out

>Writing Prompts #88 and 96<
(AYE look more writing prompt imagines!)

"Y/N! Come hang out with me, Mark and Ethan" Tyler walked back into my room with a water bottle. I was scrolling through Twitter, thinking if I should or not. "Come on" Tyler whined. I laughed, "ok ok! Get out so I can change" I pushed him out of my room, closing the door.

I walked out of my room, in my (f/c) tank top with my (f/c) flannel over it, unbuttoned, with my jean shorts and (f/c) converse. I whistled at Tyler, he looked up from his phone, "Ah finally! You took a hundred years to change!" Tyler laughed as we headed to the door. "Oh shut up! It only took me 10 minutes!" I hopped into the drivers seat as Tyler hopped into the passenger seat, "Oh we're meeting them at the dog park because they brought Chica out"

I got out of the car, shutting the door. Eyeing the dog park for them, spotting them, I pointed them out to Tyler. He nodded as I started to run towards them, leaving Tyler behind. I was a few feet away from Mark and Ethan, I decided to scare Ethan, I jumped onto his back. Surprisingly, we didn't collapse to the ground, he held my ankles, giggling.

"Hey Y/N!" Ethan said, catching Mark's attention. He looked at us, he was frowning at first but then put on a smile as he was looking at me. "Hey Markimoo! Try and catch us!" I tapped Ethan's head as a signal for him to run. He started running around him and Tyler in a big circle. Mark kept smirking and staring at me but not directly towards my face. Until it clicked to me, he was staring at my ass! I held on tighter to Ethan's shoulders, "Quit standing and try to catch us!" Ethan laughed. Tyler laughed as he pushed Mark as a boost. Mark ran for us, Chica running along with us.

Ethan started to slow down, "Nonono why're you slowing down?!" I glanced back seeing Mark was catching up. Ethan breathing heavily, "I can't do it anymore...need air!" Ethan stopped, I shrieked as I jumped off Ethan's back, running back to Tyler.

- time skip -

"Hey Mark..." He looked at me as he was petting Chica. Tyler and Ethan ran to the car for water. "I saw that earlier, that you checked me out." Mark's face starting tinting red, "uh-uh n-no! I was not!" He shuffled around. I smirked at him, "sure you weren't" I snickered. He was so flustered,

"Bite me." He grumbled. "Eat me." He got more red, groaned "Kiss my ass!" I laughed, "Um! I wasn't the one who was checking out my ass earlier, so why don't you kiss my ass!"

He rolled his eyes, laughing, looking past me, "this isn't over" he glared playfully. Ethan and Tyler walked up after he said that. Oh it sure isn't.

---
Heyy! I suck at titles 😂
I need to catch up on more of these W.P. I'll do a couple more maybe while I'm still up.