Getting Over it

I could hear Mark screaming and cursing at the top of his lungs. Once again he's putting himself through hell just to play a game.

"AHH FUCK YOU!!!"
"YOU PIECE OF LOWLIFE SHIT!!!" "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? WHAT. ARE. YOU. DOING?!!!"

To be honest, I am terrified of Mark when he's full out raging. I was prepping myself up for the worst, as I was heading up to his recording room.

"I CAN'T DO IT. I CAN'T. OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. FUCK YOU."

-Thud-

I jolted backwards, he's throwing furniture now...
I stood there waiting for him to end the video, as I finally heard his outro, I gently knocked on the door.

"Mark. I'm coming in, okay?"

I opened the door slowly, stepping in. I see his computer desk chair is on its side against the wall. Chica laying on the floor beside the wall, paying attention to her toy.

Mark was leaning over his desk, breathing heavily. His eyes narrowed, snarling. I had to be cautious of his next move, Mark is unpredictable when he's pissed.

"You okay, baby?" I asked softly, cautiously moving closer. He snapped his head at me, intensely glaring at me. I shuddered.

"No." He growled. "This fucking game sucks ass. The mechanics are stupid!"

I take a deep breath, and instantly wrap my arms around his waist, pecking his back and shoulders. "It's just a game, Mark. Relax... Come on let's go for a walk with Chica." Mark let out an aggravated sigh, "Okay, anything to calm me down."

-time skip-

Chica ran quickly after the thrown stick. Mark's entire mood changed, he's just like normal, more relaxed. Mark chuckled as he ran up to Chica, chasing after her, throwing the stick.

"Thanks again, Hun. I probably would have destroyed my computer next!" He sat in the passenger seat as I drove us home. I chuckled, "Not a problem, Mark. Love you." He set his hand on my thigh, sweetly, "I love you too. AND I love youuu, Chica-Bica!!" I shook my head, laughing.

---
Happy New Years! Well I'm a day late but it's fiine! Have this, crappy ending but whatever.