I miss him...pt.2

Amy and I have become friends. I put those horrible thoughts about her aside. She's really the best!

"Y/N we should all hang out together tomorrow! It'll totally be fun!" Amy cheered.

"Yeah!" I agreed.

-Time Skip-

I love Amy so much.
She's great, funny, and adorable. I'm glad she's mi- who's that's with Y/N??

Has she moved on already?
He's pretty attractive..
Maybe more attractive than me..

"Amy!" Y/N screamed. Amy walked up to her, hugged, and Y/N introduced her to the guy, she brought.

My heart was aching seeing Y/N with someone else..

W-Wait I have Amy! Why am I..jealous?

We walked into the ice cream parlor, got our ice-creams and sat down.

"So Y/N..who's this?" I asked with a fake smile.

Y/N smiled.. I loved her smile.

"This is Sebastian!" She wrapped her arm around his neck... My blood is starting to boil!

"How long have you two known each other?" Amy asked, as she held my hand.

"OH.. Hm.. Like 5 months..?" Sebastian questioned.

"Yeah I think so" Y/N replied.

5 months?!

Y/N looks happy with him..
Probably happier than when she was with me..

"Mark, you okay? You look a little sick?" Y/N asked.

"I-I'm fine.. Just have a stomach ache." I forced a smile.

What the fuck, heart?!
Quit acting like this!
I have Amy. I love her.

"I'm going to get another milkshake, what anything babe?" Sebastian asked Y/N, "I'll just share with you"

...Sebastian is testing my limits...

"Babe, move. I have to use the bathroom" I moved.

It was just me and Y/N.
She was on her phone.
She still looks beautiful..

"Uh.. Y/N.." I mumbled.

"Hm?" She looked up.

"So.. How's it going with you and.. Sebastian?" I forced out his name.

"Oh he's great! I love him a lot! I'm so glad he asked me out a few months ago." She grinned... She looks really happy with him.

"D-Do you love him more than you loved m-me..?" I asked quietly. Y/N's smile faded.

"M-Mark... I'm happy with Sebastian now.. I don't wanna talk about our relationship.." Her voice got quieter with every word she spoke.

My heart is basically crying for an answer..

"Answer me. Are you happier with him?" I asked again.

"Mark.. I- hey babe!" Sebastian was back. He wrapped his arm around Y/N's shoulder and kissed her cheek, she smiled and blushed.

I'm guessing she is happier with him.. My heart still loves her.. But she doesn't love me anymore.. She loves him more.

Hello! Someone asked in the comments of the first one, for a part 2. I forgot their thingy, but here you are person!! Hope you like this:)