Hope's Peak Academy

Hope's Peak Academy, the place where many successful individuals spent their school days, and I was about to be a part of that. I stood outside the iron gates, gazing up at the daunting school building, the place where many hopeful students before me stood once before.

My name is (Y/N) and I've been accepted into Hope's Peak Academy for my writing abilities, some would call me a prodigy yet I am far from it, I am just a basic sixteen year old who loves to write, I've always found comfort in writing ever since my parents died in a car accident nearly seven years ago, I turned to writing to expel my harrowing grief, I found that I became as close to happy as I could have been at that time. My dad would always read to me before I went to sleep, seeing as I've always had difficulty falling asleep, perhaps that is where my initial love for literature came from. My mum was semiliterate and she took pride in the fact that her only daughter was able to read and write from such an early age and enjoy the wonders of books whereas she could not.

I had been accepted with the title "Super Duper High School Level Writer" I wish they wouldn't use those kind of titles as it makes me sound more important than I actually am. I continued to look at the enormous building and I took a deep breath as I took my first steps onto the Hope's Peak campus, and my first steps into my new school life.