Class 77-B

I marvelled at my surroundings as I wandered the long halls of Hope's Peak, notices were plastered along the walls, some promoting extracurricular activities, others reminding students of upcoming events. I glanced down at my timetable and my eyes fell upon the bold letters at the top of the page, "(Y/N L/N) Class Schedule 77-B" I am in Class 77-B, I pondered what type of people would await me in my new class as I proceeded down the hall as I looked for my new classroom. After a few minutes of searching I came across a wooden door with a sign hanging just above the door, it read "1-B". I looked down at my timetable once again and saw that this was where I was supposed to be, I could hear a lot of noise from the other side of the door, some of which included laughter, and a lot of shouting. Nerves began to creep up on me and I felt butterflies in the pit of my stomach. I took a deep breath and knocked, suddenly, all of the noise ceased.       

I was left in suspense at the sudden decline in noise level, after a few seconds I decided I should knock again, I raised my hand but suddenly the door flew open and I was greeted by a friendly looking woman who had her long hair brought back into a large pony tail with a sweeping side fringe and a few strands of hair that were trailing down the sides of her face, also for whatever reason she was wearing an apron. "Good morning!" the woman said in a cheery voice, "Ah, good morning, I'm the ne-" I was in the middle of my reply when she suddenly cut me off, "Oh, you must be (Y/N), the new student, I'm Miss Yukizome, and I'll be your homeroom teacher for the year, you are very welcome into Class 77-B." After she had finished her greeting, she flashed me a happy smile. I didn't even have the chance to give her my gratitude when she brought me into the room to face a large group of around fifteen people.

Each one of the students that faced me were very different and unique, one girl was wearing a very beautiful kimono whilst a guy in the corner had his legs up on the table looking like he'd rather be anywhere else but here. Then there was a girl who seemed very interested in the game she was playing and another girl who seemed to be on very high alert kept a sheathed katana close by. But there was one individual in the corner of the room who seemed to be in a whole other place as he stared longingly out of the window who piqued my interest, I don't know what it is about him, maybe it is his wild, light hair, or the fact that his whole presence seemed shrouded in mystery but I couldn't help but stare at him. "Ok (Y/N), let me introduce you to your new classmates." Miss Yukizome said with a hint of excitement in her voice. She then began to introduce the people that I would be spending the next few years of my life with.