A/N

Hi there! It sure has been a while, and what an immense journey this story has been.
Now I know you all have some questions, "Where were you?", "What took so long?" and most importantly, "Will there be an update?"
Well I'm here now to answer those. The last time I updated this book with an actual chapter was in 2018, then I vanished. The truth of the matter is, I lost my steam and lost my motivation to finish this book. I grew to dislike the story I had crafted and felt tired every time I thought about updating. "I'll update tomorrow" turned into "I'll update next week" which turned into "I'll probably update soon". The sad reality is that as I moved on with my life, I moved away from this story and the Danganronpa fandom.

So, what does this mean for the story? I started writing this when I was 15, I am now 19, turning 20 in October, so the likelihood that I will come back to this story is slim. I tried to come back a little while ago after a fan reached out to me, but the motivation was already long gone. I cannot apologise enough, but I can also not be any more thankful for the continued support, the continued comments that put a smile on my face, and the utter passion for this series that I never would have expected as a 15 year old writer with a desire to write fiction.
I know this will come as a massive disappointment to those who loved this book, and for that, I'm sorry. I hope that you can appreciate what is written for what it was and, if it makes you feel any better, I did intend a happy ending for Nagito and Y/N (although I can scarcely remember what my own plot was). I had big ambitions for this book, and I'm sad that those dreams may never come to fruition. The only way I can see me coming back to this, is if I somehow get reinvested into Danganronpa enough to inspire me. (I have gotten back into it a little with the Game Grumps play through, but not to a massive degree).

So, what of the future? While this book may essentially be over, my love for writing is as strong as ever. I have moved into absolutely adoring My Hero Academia, and I plan to write more 18+ one shots over on AO3! Thankfully my writing has improved leaps and bounds since this little project of mine (and that's the best for everyone!!). While this chapter of my life has closed, it is one I will never ever forget. Thank you all so much for everything you have given me, especially the confidence that filled me when I saw how much people loved my dumb little writing.

I hope you all have an amazing life, and I hope to see you all another time!
Forever grateful,
"Author-Chan"
(A title I was lovingly given by many of you)