The New Student - Mini Chapter #1

A/N: In this story, Komaeda is a character that rarely expresses emotion. To give you an idea as to what is going on in Komaeda's head, sometimes I will upload these extra chapters. They will not progress the story and can be skipped. These extra chapters will give you a better understanding as to what Komaeda is thinking. Anyway, this mini-chapter will go into what Komaeda thinks of (Y/N) and It'll will cover a little bit of Komaeda's personal life. The next update will be another chapter that progresses the story. I hope you enjoy this little extra chapter.

*Komaeda's inner thoughts*

A new girl joined our class today, (Y/N) I think her name was. She seems very cheery and she has a talent for writing apparently. She approached me at my desk and asked if she wanted to partner up, I could tell that she wouldn't take no for an answer so I accepted. She is rather strange, she was able to come up to me and talk to me with no problems at all. The social butterfly types annoy me, they can just go up and talk to anyone they want without having the fear of being told to go away. She has a huge amount of confidence and she has amazing posture, She has (Y/H/L) (Y/H/C) hair and (Y/E/C) eyes. She said that she didn't know what to do with a writing talent, does she even realise how useful that is? She can spread hope using her words. I can't do anything with my "talent" as they call it. I'm useless, I can't do anything to spread hope. It saddens me that I can't do anything, my "talent" is worthless, it can't be used for anything...just like me.

I kind of wish that she hadn't come up to me, I could've just blended into the background just like always, now I'll actually have to talk and involve myself in things. This is such an inconvenience. I just wish that I could be alone, just like always. It's peaceful like this and there's no one here to bother me. However it seems that I'm going to have to talk to (Y/N), this is such a drag. I guess she could be nice...but who knows what will happen to her...considering she's decided to involve herself with me. Maybe she's just curious, nobody would choose to hang around me of their own free will, she must want something off of me, what that is though I'm not sure. I guess I'll just have to see how this plays out.