Leaving

Potato's POV
Before the sun comes up I grab my bags and put on a black cloak so I'm not seen and head out. I go north and turn back to see Zane but he doesn't see my face. I pull the hoodie further down and run. Run until I find a village far from here.
Fish's POV
Potato isn't at home and everyone is worried. Mainly Zane, he's sitting at home holding the promise ring he got. Aphmau and garroth are on their honeymoon so they don't know.
Everyone else is doing search committees and I'm stuck here with Zane trying to comfort him. Even Sally stopped by but had to leave to go somewhere with vylad. Everyone is doing something and I feel like she's really gone.
Potato's POV
I've been traveling for hours now and every village I go to has heard of APHMAU which means they know her. I need to somehow get out of this region but I have no boat. The sun has fallen and I've made a base in the forest but had to keep moving because there was someone yelling my name. I had to get out of here and fast.
Hey guys this is the very last chapter! Vote and comment if you want a sequel! I know this went from truth or dare to my alternate world so sorry. I hope you enjoyed this book and make sure to check out my books:
Forgotten Love- Aaron X Reader
Casanova Love- Travis X Reader
Minecraft Diaries Highschool
APHMAU tags

Thanks you so much everyone and see you later! Ciao~