Chapter 32~johns birthday

Amy's POV that pic I paused at literally the perfect moment so I'm just gonna leave that there.

Today is John's very first sleepover! My little baby's growing up so fast. I know it's a little late for him to be having his birthday party now, but I was nine months pregnant when his birthday came around, and I could barely stand my family, let alone other people!

Anyways, after singing "Happy Birthday", Matty and Jenna came over. Since our living space isn't that big, Ricky and I decided to have a sleepover of our own. Matty is gonna stay here with Delilah and John and his friends, while Jenna and I stay at their house with Jaxon and Mason.

When we get to Jenna and Matty's house, Jenna smiles. "Are you ready for the first sleepover you've had in, like, five years?"

I smirk. "You mean, other than with Ricky?"

She glares at me. "You two sicken me."

We then get into our pajamas and start playing with our boys. "Ugh! Mason!" I hiss, holding my nose. He giggles. "It's like he enjoys my pain," I say. I go to change his diaper and am immediately sprayed with pee.

Jenna laughs. "If he keeps this up, he won't have a date till he's forty-six and desperate."

As I begin changing his diaper, I reply, "John was a lot easier. He's a natural ladies' man. He gets it from his father."

"Jaxon's a burper." She smirks. "He gets that from his mother."

I laugh. And even though we have two babies to take care of, I know it's gonna be a great night.

Ricky's POV

After Amy and Jenna left, John and his friends disappeared into his room, and Matty and I are now playing with Delilah. She's running around the room as we chase her. She'll fall down and giggle, then get right back up and continue where she left off.

The next time she falls down, I snatch her up off the ground, and she starts squirming out of my arms. "Hey, Deli, you should be happy," Matty began. "I mean, what other girl in the world gets to sleep over with seven guys all more than six years older than her tonight?"

I laugh and blow onto her stomach. "Aren't you lucky?" She giggles happily, and I think to myself that we're actually the lucky ones, because we get to spend the night with the cutest girl in the world. (Amy is the hottest.)

"Dude," Matty says. "We should go see what the boys are talking about."

I shook my head. "No, I'm not gonna invade John's priva--who am I kidding, I'm his father!"

When Matty and I get to John's door, we put a hand to our lips and turn to Delilah. "Shhhhh."

She smiles and mimics us, veering away from me in doing so.

"Dang, Johnny, your mom is SMOKIN HOTTT!" Peter exclaims.

I see Sam smirk. "Yeah, you and your dad are so lucky."

John rolls his eyes. "First of all, don't call me Johnny. And second of all, why is it that every time you see my mom, we always have this conversation? Even when you don't see her, you bring this up."

"We're just being honest," states Chris, and I almost blow our cover by bursting out laughing. I hold it down, though, and focus on the rest of the conversation.

"Your mom's a babe, man," Nick chimes in. "Why can't you admit that?"

John raises his eyebrows. "Because she's my mom! It's not like I blush when she kisses me good night."

Chris's eyes were dreamy. "I would."

"So what are you boys talking about?" I ask entering johns room with Matty and Delilah following behind. "Um nothing." Sam says quickly. "So you guys were just sitting here in silence?" Matty asks laughing. "Um yeah." Chris says and they all nod. "Well it's 11 you guys should get to bed." I say looking at my watch. "Ok yeah goodnight!" They all say quickly. Me and Matty walk out laughing.

"Daddy, I don't want to sleep." Delilah groans. "Fine you can stay up on one condition." I say. "Don't tell mommy." I say and she nods. "I pinky promise." I smile and start attacking her with kisses.

"Why are your sons friends, so obsessed with Amy?" Matty asks laughing a little. "I mean it's Amy, look at her." I say smirking. "She's my cousin!" He says grossed out. "Ok yeah but, you have to admit she's cute." I say as Delilah starts slowly falling asleep. "Well she's cute." He says kind hesitantly. "Ew your so nasty, thinking about your cousin like that." I say jokingly. "You set me up you ass. What about Jenna huh, is Jenna cute?" Matty asks looking back at the tv.

"Well Jenna's alright, I mean I did date her." I say smirking. He looks at me angrily before punching my arm laughing. "She didn't want to sleep yet she's dead asleep." He says waving his hand in front of Delilah's face. "Welcome to the life of a child. You don't wanna sleep even though you're tired as hell." I say and we continue watching football.

Amy Pov

We just put Mason and Jaxon to bed, now for the fun. "Just do it eat it." I say laughing. "I heard people die doing this though." She groans. "Jenna stop being a baby and eat the pepper." I say. "Only if you eat it too." She says handing me one. "Fine, I ain't no baby." She rolls her eyes. "One, two, three." She bites hers and I bit mine. Holy shit that's hot, god hotter than Ricky, hotter than hell, literally hotter than the devils ass! I look over at Jenna and she's fine. "How are you not dying?!" I ask choking. "I'm half italian, this is nothing." I literally start chugging bottles of water. Then one of the babies start crying. "That's your boy, Mason hardly wakes up." She runs to the room and the crying stops.

"I'm used to popping bottles, and running to the dance floor not heating baby bottles and running to go get a crying baby." Jenna says groaning. "Welcome to life." I say texting Ricky. "But they're so cute, like especially like if they're scared of something, like if it's thundering and you grab them and the way they cling on just makes me feel so needed and loved." Uh oh mommy break down. "Maybe you should take a nap." I say and she nods laying down on the couch. I end up dozing off too.

Ricky pov

I wake up at around 8:30 and all the kids are still sleeping. "Hi daddy." Delilah says sitting up smiling. Her hair is all fuzzy from sleep, and she looks so cute. "Wake up uncle Matty." I say. She stands up and walks over to Matty. "Wake up." She repeatedly says poking him. "I'm up!" He says stretching his arms out yawning.

I make breakfast and Delilah helps. She sits on the counter as I make pancakes. I hear the boys wake up and one by one they use the bathroom. "Heyyyyyy!" I hear Amy say opening the door. I see her and Jenna walk in smiling. "Hey Mase." I say kissing his head then kissing Amy. "What no kiss for me?!" Jenna asks laughing. I sigh and kiss her forehead and Jaxons. Amy laughs and her and Jenna feed the babies.

Johns friends come out for breakfast and they all look at Amy dumbly. "So you boys have a good time?" She asks smiling. "Great time Mrs.Underwood." Sam says and John face palms himself.

Their parents come to pick them up and they each give Amy and nice long hug. I just laugh. "Mom, all my friends think your hot." John says angrily sitting on the couch. Amy laughs and sits down beside him. "Well, I mean boys with be boys." John nods and awkwardly. "I guess, whatever, I'll just say their mom is hot payback." John says walking away and Amy laughs.

"Looks like you have competition." Amy says smiling at me, as were in our room at night. "Please, I don't think they can do this." I say smashing my lips against hers. "No they can't." She says laughing. "Well I'm pretty tired Jenna snored all night." She says laying down. "Same with Matty." I say waking to Masons room.

I put him in between us just because he sleeps better. "Uh, mom dad can we sleep here?" John asks walking in with Delilah. "Sure cmere guys." I say smiling. John crawls in beside Amy and Delilah crawls in beside me. Damn this is the life.

A/N so this book right here is cowritten by secretlife_ramy_15 . So go check her book out cause its fucking awesome. I really don't wanna start school on Tuesday, like I honestly am terrified. Especially since I know literally no
One in my classes. The only good part is they're letting us leave at 11:30 so basically I'm just going to talk to my teacher and get my textbooks and stuff.

QOTD:what is your back round

AOTD:I am Portuguese. My parents were both born in Portugal but me and my sister were born here in Canada. 🇨🇦🇵🇹