Chapter 30~gender reveal party

Amy Pov

We still don't know the baby's gender so, Jenna wants to throw us a gender reveal party. It's in the backyard and everyone's coming. "You excited?" Ricky asks happily. I nod and rub my stomach.

It's all nicely decorated with pink and blue stripped balloons cause we don't know if it's a boy or girl. Johns happily running around with Delilah and other kids, while us adults talk and mingle.

"Ok are we ready?" Jenna asks bringing a big, box out. Me and Ricky walk over while while everyone watches. I look over at John and he has his fingers crossed while he's mouthing 'boy, boy, boy, boy, boy' I laugh a little. I look at Ricky and he's smiling like an idiot, but I find it so cute.

"Ok 3,2,1!" A bunch of blue balloons come out. "Yes!!!!!!!!" I hear John yell. Ricky smiles hugely and I give him a small kiss. We continue the party and I feel tired as hell.

Later that night

"So it's a boy." I say getting in bed beside him. "It's not just a boy, that boy is Mason." He says happily. "Hmm, Mason Richard Underwood?" I ask smiling. "Mason Richard Underwood!" He says smiling. "Let's see. Mason are you in there?" He asks speaking against my belly. "Stop being dumb." I say putting my hand in his hair. All of a sudden Mason starts kicking me hard. Me and Ricky laugh and he smiles at me.

"Tell me a story." I say as he's rubbing my belly. "Once upon a time, there were a boy and a girl named Amy and Ricky. Ricky was a dirty sleazy guy, but Amy was the nice sweet girl. Of course his first plan was ah, let me ruin her. So they had sex, I mean it was alright sex but they were stupid and didn't use a condom." He says. "So of course the result of that was, having a baby as teenagers. So they both hated each other for a while, but when ricky seen her changing 'accidentally', and he seen that cute little perky but and nice boobs, he thought her should try to go after her again." He says smirking, and I flick him. "Wait did you actually see me changing?" I ask smiling. "Yes, no, maybe so but you'll never know." He says laughing.

"So they tried again, and they both realized the only ones they wanted were each other. And the sex was bomb, it was so good they were like addicted." He says smirking and I laugh a little. "And eventually they fell deeper in love and that is when they got married. And expanded the family and now they have 3 kiddos who they love deeply, and they are still deeply madly in love. Goodnight, I love you peace." He says giving me a kiss, and going under the covers. I smile and get in to bed along with him.

It's around 12:30 when we get a knock on our bedroom door. "Yes, John?" Ricky mumbles out. "I can't sleep." I mumbles. "Find a spot." I mumble closing my eyes again. Delilah starts screaming out and I go get her since I was peeing for the 7th time tonight. "I change her diaper, and try putting her back in her bed and she literally screams. "Nooooo mommy noooo!" She clings onto me right and I have no other choice but to bring her on bed with me.

I wake up with Delilah on my chest and John is on Ricky's neck. Ugh I'm twenty three and he's twenty four, instead of having parties, and going to clubs were raising 3 children. I love it though.

A/N short update but I tried. Orientation was alright I mean I found my classes and stuff so yeah. I will update tomorrow and that chapter will be when Amy is 9 months pregnant so yeah peace😊