Chapter 66~oh the games we play

Amy Pov

I'm sleeping comfortably in my bed when someone barges into our room. I jump up in alarm and find Jenna smiling at me.

"Oh so you are alive, why haven't you called me?" She says smiling at first but getting angry by the end.

"The kids are gone and you know, me and Ricky just wanted some time." I say as Ricky gets back into bed and turns onto his stomach.

"Well, I'm bored can we do something?" She asks happily. "Depends what time is it?" I ask, I managed to take the week off by telling a little white lie that.....someone died in the family.

"It is....11:30." She says checking her phone and smiling. "Alright, might as well get up." I say groaning and sitting up.

"Lets have a competition!" Matty suggests as we walk to a breakfast place. "What kind of competition?" we all groan.

"Hmm, well how about no swearing at all and if you do swear...you have hmm call your parents saying you did something stupid." He says and we all nod smirking. "Deal.., oh and to spice it up more. How about we act completely different, like we're not married, and we hate each other." Jenna says.

"Deal." We all say. "No how about, we switch, Amy pretend your married to Jenna and I'll pretend I'm married to Ricky." Matty says. "Hell no." Ricky says and I laugh.

"Fine how about, you act like our dads!" Jenna says smirking. "To kinky no thanks." I say laughing.

"Let's just stick with the original idea." I say and they nod.

"Hey cmere, me and Jenna have the biggest prank on Matty ever." Ricky whispers in my ear as matty walks father ahead.

"Me and Jenna are gonna leave early and say we're not feeling good, then when you guys come back you find us in bed together." He says and I laugh.

"Cool, and from there on we'll improve." I say and he nods.
Small jump

"Hey Ricky's gonna take me back I'm not feeling well, hang out with Amy." Jenna says and Matty nods.

Ricky Pov

"This is gonna be so epic!" Jenna says jumping up and down. "I know, I just hope he doesn't kill me." I say laughing, she shrugs and I make a fake terrified face.

I lay on the bed and she straddles me as we wait. "It's either were really loyal or were trained well." I at laughing since I feel nothing, if anything I feel uncomfortable.

"No, I just think of you more as a brother you know." Jenna says smiling. "Me too, your pretty alright girl Jenna." I say poking her too. "Your pretty alright yourself, just don't break my girls heart or I'll break you." She says and we both laugh.

We hear the door open and she leans closer, so it looks like we're doing something else.

"What the hell is going on here?!" Matty yells walking in. "It's not what it looks like!" We both yell. "No I know what it is. Amy suspected it all along and now so do I." I furrow my eyebrows at them both.

"Finally, me and Amy can truly show how we feel." He leans in and kisses Amy, me and Jenna grow furious.

"Oh god how can something so wrong be so right!" Amy moans out, as I take a step towards them and so does Jenna.

"Gotcha!" They pull back smiling. "We're sick and tired of you two being prank war champs so me and Amy reversed the prank on you assholes."

"Not funny." Me and Jenna say seriously but can't help but laugh.

Jenna and matty leave to go pick up Jaxon which leaves me and Amy alone for the night.

"That prank freaked the hell outta me." I say laughing, and so does she. "I knew it would that's why we did it." She says smirking devilishly.

"Cmere you!" I growl and she smirks. I kiss her and she shoves her hands in my hair. I slide her butt onto the counter and she smirks against me.

"Ricky....?" She whispers breathlessly in my ear as I kiss her neck. "Mhmm?" I groan against her throat. "I want you." She says pulling my shirt.

I pick her up fully now and carry her to the bedroom. I lay her on the bed, and go on my knees as I pull her shorts off.

"Do you want me too?" I ask hooking my fingers in her panties. She nods biting her lip.

Amy Pov

He pulls my panties down and begins pleasuring me with his mouth. "Oh gosh." I groan as he sucks. I lock my fingers in his hair I finish and he smirks at me.

"I don't want a condom." I say smirking at him. "Fine by me." He says. He pulls my shirt off ripping it, not really caring. "I'll buy you a new one." He says smiling.

He thrusts into me and I bury my head in the crook of his neck. "Faster or slower?" He groans into my ear. "Faster, the fastest possible." I say kissing him and pulling his lip with my teeth.

He goes faster, faster than we've ever done causing my to scream out into ecstasy. He cums first and I cum not a second later. He pulls me close our chests still heaving. "That was..." He says dazed. "Amazing." I finish off for him.

"Did I help your groin injury at all?" I ask laughing loudly. "Actually you know what it doesn't feel so sore anymore." He says sticking out his finger at me, like I'm a child being scolded. "Whatever you say old man Ricky." He looks at me with his mouth wide open and I cock an eyebrow at him.

"You take that back, I am not old man Ricky!" He says like a little kid. "I'm good old man Ricky." I reply smiling devilishly in a sing song voice.

"Would an old man just be able to do what I did in there?" He asks his eyebrows raising. "What do you mean?" I play dumb to infuriate him further.

"I mean fucking your brains out!" He says, as I walk over and pull his ear. "We don't have kids around but still, I don't like such vulgar language." I say scolding him.

"Oh look who it is old lady Amy." He says and I scrunch my eyebrows. "You take that back I am not old if anything you are!" I say pretending to be angry, but failing when we both burst out laughing.

"Alright we're both not old anything." I say laughing and falling onto his lap on the couch.

My phone goes off and I grab it. "Oh guess what." I say laughing, he flicks his head. "You are invited to celebrate the holy matrimony, of to Christian souls coming together. Jack Pappas and Grace Kathleen Bowman, also the celebration of their new son!?" I read out.

"Son!? They had a baby!?" Ricky asks sitting up. "Yeah I guess so." I say a little upset no one has kept me in the loop. "Well I'm a little pissed off." Ricky says in an angry tone, as I look at him. "Why the hell didn't they tell us? We told them when all of our babies were born." He says. "What are you gonna do people do stupid shit." I say shrugging my shoulders and slinging my legs over his.

My phone rings and I answer it. "Dude did you just find out grace had a baby!?" Adrian asks as I feel slightly relieved I'm not the only one out of the loop. "Yeah! I'm kinda pissed." I say and Ricky rolls his eyes leaving...he hates girl drama.

"I know, don't be mad hut I forgot to tell you I'm pregnant right now." She says awkwardly laughing.

"No I know, you tweeted me." I say laughing. "Oh righttttttt!" She says laughing.

"Alright, it's been really bye girl." I say laughing. "Bye chica." Adrian says before I hang up. 

"Ricky I'm-......" I say walking into the room and lightly smiling. He's asleep with his shirt off.

He lightly snores his chest rising and falling. I take a shower, and get in next to him.

He lifts his arm and I curl into his side. "Goodnight Amy." He says in his sleep. "Goodnight." I kiss him and fall asleep.

Aye surprise update just cause you know I'm bored😂and I had time. secretlife_ramy_15 go read her story it's goals and fire. Bye homies.