Chapter 61~moving

Amy Pov

"Ok John can you grab the last box?" I ask grabbing a box. "Yep mom." He says picking it up, his bruise is pretty much almost gone.

Ricky drives the moving truck and I follow him in the car. "Mommy I can't wait to see our new house!!!!" Delilah says happily.

We get to the house and both Delilah and Mason dash into the house.

John just laughs and grabs a box from the back.

"Well Amy our first house we bought together." Ricky says slinging his arm around me.

"I know we definitely have to christen our new room." I say smirking. "Dear god." John says walking by with a box. Me and Ricky smirk before grabbing the remaining boxes, somehow Ricky manages to setup all the beds of course along with Mason and johns help.

We end up being to tired to christen the new room.

Me and Ricky wake up bright and early well aware of what's gonna happen layer on at night. "So I was thinking how about we play hooky." He says wrapping his arms around me.

"How about we don't, tell you what I'll get home an hour earlier how about that." I say slipping my heels on. "Sounds good, oh and Amy?" He says as I'm about to walk out. "When you wear heels.......it drives me wild." He says smirking, I bit my lip and walk out.

"Well someone looks happy!" Ms.Marks the lady at the front desk says. "Sort of, anyways is there any way I'd be able to leave early today?" I ask. "Actually yes, the students have an assembly at 1:00 and after that were dismissing them." I nod before walking to my first class.

"Hey Ms.U!" Some of the kids say piling into class. "Hey guys." I say grabbing my lesson plan.

"Ms.U I have a question!" Christy asks. "Ok shoot." I say turning around. "Why are you so chill?" She asks and the class laughs and nods.

"Well if I wasn't so chill, you guys would probably not enjoy the class, and every ounce of knowledge I would give you would be pointless if your not enjoying the class. Same thing I do with my kids." I say smiling.

"True. Be honest miss do you like Ms.Briggs?" They ask in a amused tone. "No comment now pull out your textbooks." I say smiling and turning to the board.

Ricky Pov

Alright time to drop off the kids. "John get up!" I yell smacking his butt. "Dad could you be anymore weird." He groans. "Hmm you have your moms butt." I say laughing. "Alright I'm up and I'm outta here!" He says grabbing his clothes and dashing into the bathroom.

"alright, girl time to get up." I say opening Delilahs door slightly, to find her sitting at her desk.

"Oh hey good morning what are you doing babes?" I ask walking over and sitting on her desk ledge.

"I'm just labelling my notes." She says continuing to write on the paper. "Ok well, there's breakfast so pack up." I say kissing her head before walking out.

"Masooooon!" I say walking into his room, and scooping him off the floor. "Hi daddy." He says laughing. "Hello Mase breakfast time!" I say placing him back on the floor.

They eat their breakfast and John will not stop looking at his phone. "Who you texting?" I ask snatching it from his hands. "Dad!" He yells out. "Who pays the bills?.....Me, who's phone is it....mine." I say looking at it.