Chapter 52~breakdown

Ricky Pov

It's Saturday and we don't have the kids this entire weekend. Amys dad decided to take them on a little trip, and us needing a break we agreed.

Amy woke up way earlier than me, and now she's showering she's been acting kinda weird I don't know if she's mad at me or what, but all I know is I didn't do anything.

She walks out smiling at me weirdly. "Goodmorning!" She says cheerfully. "Goodmorning." Amy is not a morning person.

"What's going on with you?" I ask. "Do you think I'm pretty?" She asks sighing.  "Well I think your more than pretty, your hot." I say smirking. "Even as a mom?" She asks. "Makes you 20x hotter." I say and she smiles.

I pull her down to lay beside me, and she curls into my side. "What about my butt, is it still perky like you said?" She questions and her eyebrows furrow. "Yes Amy." She smiles and closes her eyes.

"What about sex, do I still got it?" She asks sitting up. "Where is this all coming from?" I ask putting my hand over my face. "I dunno, it's just I mean I'm not getting younger, and I'm a mom of three an i feel old!" She cries into me, what the hell is going on.

Jenna Pov

"Jennifer wake up!" Matty says shaking me, I can hear the laugh in his voice. "It's not Jennifer, it's Jenna." I say swatting him. "You seriously don't know that?" I ask amused. "No, I know it's just your mom said you get really ticked off when people call you Jennifer and you know how much I love to piss you off." I throw the pillow at him and he dodges.

"Mommy!" Jaxon yells running in. "Hey bubs." He jumps on the bed and starts jumping. "Oh Matthew!" I call out, and Matty appears at the door frame. "Would you be so kind, and provide our child with a healthy breakfast." I say jokingly. "My dear, I would be honoured. Come along now son!" Matty says and laugh. My phone beeps and I grab it as, Matty walks out with Jaxon.

'Dude you gotta help, Amy's freaking out, she's having one of those age breakdowns!-R' Poor Ricky.

'I dunno how to deal wit that, just comfort her-J' Too lazy today.

'Dude she is literally crying in the kitchen while she's making breakfast-R'

'That's bleak, well she's your girl, your job not mine-J'

'Jenna I am asking you as a friend, please.-R'

'No Ricky, this is something your gonna have to do, and trust me by doing this your gonna build a better relationship with Amy.-J'

'I suppose, I just don't want her to get pissed off at me.-Ricky'

'She won't she loves you-J'

'Yeah yeah bye-R'

'Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!'
Ricky Pov
After talking to Jenna, I decided to be a man and talk to Amy.

"But tell me what's going on?" I ask kissing her cheek and sitting beside her on the couch.

"It's just, I've come to realization I'm old! I'm really old Ricky!" She says crying and leaning into my chest.

"You're not old Amy your 23!" I say rubbing her back.

"Yes I am, im a mom of three and I'm married!" She cries out.

"Well, I mean it doesn't make you any less hot, if anything it makes you hotter!" I say smiling.

She crashes her lips against mine and smirks. "Wanna have sex?" She asks biting her lip. "Mhmm!" I say lifting her up, so she wraps her legs against my waist. K it's gonna be dirty I haven't wrote smut in a while*cracks knuckles* get ready bitches!