Chapter 19~Friends?!

Amy Pov

I love living with Madison and Lauren above me. But I can tell Ricky is getting annoyed with them. "Uh Amy can we talk?" Ricky asks. Oh boy here it goes. "I'm gonna be friends with... Clementine." He says and my blood boils. "What?" I say. "Look, she has a boyfriend and she said she changed her ways, she even wants to apologize to you." He says. "Fine. But I swear if you do anything first I'll kill you and then I'll take the kids and leave." I say. "I won't do anything I promise." He says sticking his hands up. He kisses me and I deepen it by straddling him.

We're in the middle of hardcore making out, when there's an annoying fucking knock on the door. "Shh if were quite they'll go away." I whisper in Ricky's ear making him shiver. He nods and we continue kissing. "Ricky it's me!" Clementine says from behind the door. "Amy I'm sorry I have to answer it." He says leaving me on the couch. I cross my arms and sit there fuming.

"I hope I didn't interrupt something." She says sitting on the couch. "Of course not I mean why else would I be siting on the couch in underwear." I ask and Ricky sighs. "Amy I'm sorry." She says. "K. I'm gonna go check on our children." I say walking out.

Ricky POV

"Sorry about that." I say smiling. "Oh it's okay." She says sitting beside me. She smirks and I look at her weirdly. She jumps into my lap and starts making out with me. I try pushing her off but her grip is on my shirt. Amy comes out and I give her a help look. She pulls Clementine off and bitch slaps her. "Never touch my man again." She says grabbing Clementine and throwing her out the door. I smile at her and she smirks walking into our room. "Amy, I didn't know she was gonna do it!" I say throwing my hands up in surrender. "Babe it's fine." She says getting into bed. "How about we continue what we were doing on the couch?" I say smirking. "Um how about no." She says turning over. "Goodnight." She says turning over. I sigh and begin to take a shower.

Amy POV

I'm not asleep, but I did forget to shower. I walk into the bathroom and Ricky is showering with his back towards me. I slide the glass open and he stares at me smirking. "What I forgot to shower." I say and he immediately pulls me against him. "Uh no save it for the bed." I say as he tries putting his hand on my area. He pouts and continues showering.

Delilah starts crying, and Ricky goes and gets her. "Hi mommy." Ricky says placing Delilah in my back. "Oh gosh what time is it?" I say rubbing my eyes. "9:35." Ricky says sitting beside me. "We have to get up." I say grabbing Delilah and putting her sitting on the bed. "Why, we don't have school." Ricky says laying back down and cuddling with Delilah, and it's so cute. "Yeah, but we have to make breakfast and we have to watch John and stuff." I say getting up and dressed. I grab Delilah and get her all dressed and stuff. I put her in the living room with John on her play mat. "John can you watch Delilah for a second?" I ask and he nods.

"Ricky, cmon you gotta get up." I say pulling him. "I have the flu." He says standing up in front of me. "You do not have the flu." I say and he hides a smirk. "Prove it." He says. I let out a huge sigh and kiss him, and he gladly kisses back. I pull back smirking and we kiss even harder. "You wanna have sex?" I say seductively as I can. "Of course I wanna have sex, you wanna have sex?" He asks smirking. "Mhmm nope, I was just proving you don't have the flu. Now get ready." I say leaving the room and he sighs.

"You can't leave me all hot and bothered like that." Ricky says in my ear as we watch tv with John and Delilah. "Oh well." I say smirking.

2 hours later
"What do you mean, you're going out with Jenna?" Ricky asks as I'm getting ready. "Ricky, it's her first baby she has no idea what supplies she needs so I'm gonna help her." I say. "You were 15 and you got everything you needed without help." He says and I let out a sigh. "You do realize that you saying that, makes you look like shit right?" I say and he cocks an eyebrow at me. "Of course I had to get everything myself, be chase you were never there." I say and he sighs looking at the ground. "Amy, it was complicated." He says stuffing his hands in his pocket. "Complicated my ass, you were just a pussy and a man whore." Gosh why am I so angry. He sighs and looks down.

"Well, you're the one who was pregnant with my baby dating another guy. Some people would call that being a slut." He says. He want to play dirty I'll play dirty. "Yeah well, at least I didn't sleep with him unlike you who'd sleep with whoever and whatever?" I say walking out of the room. "Including Ashley." He stops dead in his tracks and stares at me. "Yeah, she told me you guys made out a couple times." I say and he stares at the ground. "Johns going for a play date and I'll see you whenever I don't care." I say grabbing John and walking out

Ricky POV

"What the f- ffudge is wrong with me." I say correcting myself cause Delilah's watching me. "Well it's just you and me babes." I say picking Delilah up. "Daaa." She says smiling, and I smile back down at her. "You wanna take a nap?" I ask. She looks at me angrily. "Alright, but I'm gonna clean so your mom will forgive me, cause I have a feeling I might have to be sleeping in that couch tonight." I say kissing Delilah's head.

Amy POV
"He said that?" Jenna asks in disbelief. "Yeah, like I can't believe it either." Madison says and Lauren nods. "Ugh you know he made out with Ashley." I say and their mouths drop. "You're sister Ashley or another Ashley." Lauren asks. "My sister." I say shaking my head. "I mean I like Ricky and all, but he's kind of sloppy." Madison says. "Says the one who was having a competition with Lauren to see who he would kiss first." I say and they laugh awkwardly. "Oops forgot about that. But cmon we all have to admit it Ricky is hot." Madison says. "He's my husband of course he's hot." I say cheekily. "Oh and he's ageing really well." Lauren says. "I know. I warning you now, even if we are having a serious fight he's still and will always be my man." I say and they put their hands up in surrender. "It was a stupid little fight, I think you should go back and talk about it with him." Jenna says and Madison and Lauren nod. "Alright, I guess I should. Bye." I say before walking to the car.

I'm in front of the car and I'm approached by some guy. "Hi are you um Amy Underwood?" He asks. "Depends on who you are?" I question. "I'm jimmy." He says and I look at him confused. "Jimmy who?" I ask. "Jimmy Nash, Clementines boyfriend." Oh shit. "Look, I just came to tell you to stay away from Clem and to never touch her again." He says getting close to me. "First of all she's obsessed with Ricky, second of all she won't leave me alone and third, she tried to make out with my husband last night. If you don't mind I'll be leaving." I say getting in my car and driving off.

Crap I left my key at home. I lightly knock on the door, waiting for Ricky to answer. He opens it and I know he's sorry. "I'm sorry." I say walking in. "Yeah me to." He says letting out a breath of air. "Would it be alright if I hugged you?" I ask him smiling. "How about I hug you." He says wrapping me in his arms. "Your cheeks are so cold." He says putting his hand against my cheek. "It's so cold outside." I say. He smiles and just hugs me tighter. "Can you go pick up John please." I ask him. "Hmm how about we all go pick up John, and we go out for dinner?" He says putting his hands on my hip. "Ok." I say walking to get Delilah ready.

A/N hope this chapter gave you some feels. As always updates everyday. So just a little information, um high school is gonna be starting soon which means I'm gonna have a lot of homework and stuff. Which means sometimes I'm not gonna be able to update. I'm also gonna change updates to every two days, cause it was already hard enough writing this while doing 8th grade homework, which wasn't that much but I'm stoopid so what takes everyone else 10 minutes takes me an hour so yeah. I'll see you all tomorrow.