Chapter 46~we dont talk anymore

Jenna pov

Day 7 of not talking to Amy, and I am dying. This is hell, I have no one to have girl talk with, that's why today I'm gonna apologize.

I walk up to her front door and lightly knock, she has a smile but it soon fades when she sees me. "I'm sorry Amy." I wrap her in a hug and her arms stay limp at her sides.

"Amy im really really really sorry." I say smiling at her. "Jenna no." She says. "You always have to say something bitchy to me, and then in the end you apologize and I always forgive you, so go home Jenna, go home." She closes the door leaving me there dumbfounded.

Amy pov

"I'm proud of you Amy.'' Ricky says smiling at me. "For..?" I question a little bit unsure. "For finally standing up to Jenna." That's true I usually would forgive her but not this time around. I smile happily, and he goes off to cook dinner.

'Amy please I'm sorry.' Jenna texts me. 'Why'd you have to call me a bad mom Jenna?'I reply. 'See this is why I want to talk in private, park at 8:30?' She texts. '12:30 that's when Ricky falls asleep.' I reply back. 'Ok.' Is all she replies back.

Time skip

"Goodnight Amy." Ricky says kissing my cheek and shutting off the light. "Goodnight." I wait for his breathing to slow, and that's when I leave.

I see Jenna sitting on the bench bouncing her leg up and down, she always does this when she's nervous. "Hi Amy." She says, standing up wiping obvious tears. "I just want to say I'm sorry, I feel like I say this a lot to you cause I'm always pulling stunts like this, but I swear this is the last time. I didn't mean anything I said Amy, your the best mother ever your kids love you so much. Look I don't even need you to apologize cause I honestly take full responsibility for all this. Your my best friend Amy." I've never actually seen Jenna cry, Jenna never cries.

"You know how long I've been waiting for that." I say wrapping her in a hug. "Seven days?" She says laughing. "So you forgive me?" She asks wiping her tears. "Sure what the hell." I say shrugging. "Yay, I have my bitch back. Finally I can start doing my backstreet boys karaoke again." She says smiling. "Everybody rock your body right backstreets back alright!" I sing and she laughs. She kisses my cheek and walks home with me.

I walk in the house humming backstreet boys lyrics that me and Jenna were singing walking home. I'm passing the kitchen when I hear. "Where were you?" Ricky says causing me to jump. "I made up with Jenna at the park." I say grabbing water from the fridge. "And you expect me to believe that?" He questions. "I'm just kidding, I heard you dodo birds singing outside." He says laughing. "Hey don't call your wife a dodo bird." I say angrily but laughing at the same time. "Like I don't know you call me the weirdo." He says poking my ribs. "Hey at least weirdo begins with we!" I say laughing. (secretlife_ramy_15 line😂)

He smiles and throws me over his back and carries me to bed. Well at least me and Jenna are sorted out, time for sleep.

Sorry for the short update but I wasn't even gonna update today at all, so they're back together jamy is all good. Cough CaptainAmerica1000 cough she wanted them back like crazy😂.

QOTD:movie you've watched that made you so scared you couldn't sleep for a week.

AOTD:now scary movies mess with me more than like anything, so here's the list:hills have eyes, nightmare on elm street, silent hill,conjuring, and Texas chainsaw massacre.now your probably asking why do you watch all these scary ,lives if your afraid, two words:older sister. Her and her friends would pressure me into watching and yeah, but it was my sister who got crapped in the end, cause I would crawl into her bed at night😂