Chapter 47~girls day

Amy pov

To rekindle our friendship Jenna, thought it was best to have a girls day. "But why can't I come?" Ricky protests like a child.

"I already told you, it's just me and the girls. Plus I haven't seen Adrian's baby yet." I say squeezing my jeans on.

"So Adrian's gonna bring her baby, but you can't bring our baby?" He questions smirking cause my jeans are tight.

"Adrian's not bringing her baby, we're gonna pick her up, and then we're going out." I say applying my deodorant.

"Well, Delilah's a girl shouldn't she be going with you?" He questions, getting ready as well.

"Were doing big girl stuff, stuff she shouldn't be around." I say smirking at him.

"Um your breaking a rule, if it's to bad for Delilah your not doing it." He says smiling at me.

"You don't own me you know that." I say playfully dirty.

"No but I do own this." He squeezes my butt and I laugh. "And these." He grabs both my boobs causing my breath to hitch. "And I'm the only one who can do this." He kisses me. "And, in the only one that...-" he hooks his fingers in my jean band. "Ok I get the point." I say pulling his hand out and laughing.

"Ok, well be careful. And if your wondering where I'll be, I'll be right here with our three children like I always am." He says sighing.

"Bye Ricky." I say grabbing my bag. "But I'm making meatballs." He says.

"Enjoy your balls, byeeeee I love you." I kiss him and dash out.

"Get in loser we're going shopping." Jenna quotes pulling up. "Quoting mean girls I see." I say getting and laughing.

"Did she have a boy or girl?" Jenna questions, while driving and putting make up on.

"Boy, and uh can you focus on the road I'm not looking to die tonight." I say laughing. "Fine you drive then." She lifts her hands completely off the wheel.

I lean over and drive while she sits there and applies makeup. "Friend goals asf." She says laughing.

We make it to Adrian's in thankfully one piece. "Amy!!" She yells running out hugging me.

"You look good, you really look good!" She says smiling. "You too. Where's the little one?!" I questions happily. "Not so little he's already two." Yeah I haven't really stayed in touch.

"Amy, Jenna. This is Beckham." He's so cute he really looks like Adrian.

Ricky pov

I hate this I'm so bored, and my kids don't want to do anything. Eh how about I call the boys over.

Amy POV

We've been shopping for hours now, I mean yeah I love shopping but I've just gotten so sick of it.

We go to dinner and I just can't help and think about Ricky, and what I want to do to him when i get home.

"What are you thinking about?" Jenna asks snapping me out of my daze. "Ricky." I say smiling. "Been there done that." Adrian says and it kinda makes things a little awkward.

"Sorry, I didn't mean it like that." Adrian says. "It's okay." I say looking at my phone and texting Ricky.

Ricky POV

I'm about to invite the guys over, but Amy texts me.

'I'm trying to come home, so don't invite anyone over cause we have some stress relieving to do😉'