Chapter 101~Albany

John Pov

"This is stupid, why do we have to do all this crap." I complain as we put up banners.

"Cause 'She's never had a real home and we need to make her first day special!'" Delilah says mimicking my mom.

"Ok like I get her life has been hard, like we know cause of dad. But she's 16 if we're trying to make her first day special, take her to mall and do everything she wants to do that she couldn't do before. Not setup crappy dollar store banners." I say and Mason nods.

"Why don't you just do that. You're older you drive." Delilah suggests. "Are you kidding me? Moms scary enough when she's upset I don't want to make her sad too. Remember what dad says." I say as well all erupt in a ball of laughter.

"She cries over everything." Mason says and I nod. "John do you remember mom and dad as teenagers?" Delilah asks and I shrug. "Sort of. But it's kinda blurry. Really you only start making memories and remembering things after 4. And by 4 they were already practically adults and done high school."

"Ok, guys ready to meet her?" My dad says walking and we all nod. "Guys meet..." my parents say walking in with this rather pretty girl.

"Albany." She finishes off for them. "Like Albany New York?" Delilah asks eyebrows raised.

"Exactly like Albany New York." She states biting her lip. "Well this is John he's 17 like you. This is Delilah she's 13 and masons 12." My mom says introducing us.

"So Albany since you are 17 maybe you and John could go out to the mall or something and you could get surroundings." My dad suggests and I nod.

"Sure can I unpack first though?" She asks with a smile. "Oh yeah for sure. John take her downstairs along with her luggage would ya?" My mom asks and I nod grabbing her stuff and helping her downstairs.

"Sooooooooo?" I say sitting on the edge of her bed. "My parents were drug addicts and I was constantly my own parent." She answers and I shrug.

"So you have a boyfriend?'' I ask Albany and she smirks. ''No, do you have girlfriend?'' She says putting  her clothes away. ''No, well I don't date i'm more of a smash ad dash kinda guy.'' I say and she smirks stepping closer towards me.

''Me too.'' She says her lips brushing against mine. ''Oh really." I say standing up towering over her. "Yep." She says grabbing a fistful of my shirt.

"We can't you're my sister." I say taking her off me slowly. "I'm your foster, we're not really siblings." Albany says and I shake my head.

''We shouldn't and were not going to.'' I state walking upstairs. ''Aren't yo going to take Albany to the mall?'' My mom asks with a grin. ''Yeah, shes just getting ready.'' I say sitting on the couch beside Delilah.

''Okay I'm ready!'' Albany says walking upstairs in the smallest shorts I've ever seen in my life. ''Like that? You wanna go like that?'' I as and my mom nods. ''Yep, lets go. Or can I drive after all I am trying to get my surroundings.'' Albany says and I sigh handing her the keys.

''Wait license?'' I ask and she sighs pulling her wallet out from her bag. ''Okay proceed.''

''So since you turned me down, any cute friends you have?'' Albany asks and I nod. ''Sam, hes actually going to meet us there if we ever get there why are you driving so slow?!'' I ask and she sighs.

''That was a fake license I showed you earlier!" Albany yells. "Pull over!!!!!" I say and she pulls over.

"You could've killed us you know that." I say angrily and she shrugs. "But I didn't."