Chapter 104~Bye

John POV

"This party is amazing!!!" Albany says slurring and running over to me. "Albs you were suppose to get drunk you have a flight in like 5 hours." I say and she shrugs.

"Maybe you should take a nap huh?" I say and she nods falling into my arms. I put her back into the car and crack the windows and leave it unlocked.

"Talk to him!" Z says pushing another girl into me. "Oof oh hi." She says after crashing into me.

"Hi." I say balancing her after crashing into me. "I'm John." I say and she nods. "Yeah I know. We had forth period together. Viola." She says sticking out her hand with a smile.

"Oh yeah I remember you." I say and she nods looking down awkwardly. "So, what are you going into after graduation?" I ask and she smiles. "Oh well I'm really into soccer. I have a scholarship so that's what I'll be doing." she says and I smile. "That sounds very interesting." I say and she nods with a smile. "What are you taking?" She asks and I sigh looking down. "Journalism." I say and she grins.

"Wow most guys pick crappy things." She says and I nod with a shrug. "I have to...um pee." She says walking off. "She's cute huh?" Z asks and I barrow my eyes at her. "Z no." I say and she groans. "Why not?"

"Cause I don't wanna have sex with her. She's to good. She deserves to do it with a guy who's gonna stay with her and I'm not that guy." I say and Z sighs.

"Now it's 4:30am and Albany has a flight to Greece at 6:30 I gotta go." I say putting my water down and walking out.

"You okay albs?" I ask getting in the car and she groans. "Tequila sounds so good when your sober and so terrible when your-" she stops mid sentence opening the car and puking.

"Sober." She finishes off laying across the back seats. "Alright well I'm taking you home so you can catch a shower before you leave." I say starting the car.

Delilah POV

"Oh please that's such bullshit." Katie says and Darcy rolls her eyes. "I swear on Jesus Christ himself, your brother made out with me." Hope says. "John did not make out with you." I retort.

"Fine don't believe me then." Hope says shrugging and Jessi punches her arm.

Mason POV

"Why is Katie and Sarah here?" Tyler asks and I shrug. "Cause they don't like the girls." Jaxon answers and they nod.

"Sleepovers are lit." I say and everyone nods.

Ricky POV

"Wow sleepovers are lit." I say and Amy nods. "I like how we eat food and cuddle." She replies turning her attention back to the tv.

"Me too. What's even better is you bought us matching unicorn onesies." I say chuckling and she nods. "Pretty soon I'm going to make you come to my yoga classes." She says and my eyes widen.

"I'm kidding. There's to many girls there my butt is the only butt you get to see." Amy says and I chuckle. "It's the only butt I wanna see." I reply and she smiles.

"Why is there whip cream may I ask?" Amy says and I smirk raising and lowering my eyebrow. "Well," she says grabbing the whip cream and smirking. "I'll pass." She says sticking the nozzle in my mouth and filling it with whip cream.

She giggles and I shrug swallowing it. "Oh yeah," I say grabbing the bottle. "Gotta catch me first!" She says leaping up and running around the room.

I end up catching her and doing the same thing to her she did to me. She pulls me down towards her and I kiss her. I stick my tongue in and get a little whip cream.

I pull back bewildered and she smirks. "Pass the Pringles." Amy says returning to the movie and I chuckle.

"Did you guys hear!" Mason says running in. "No! What happened?!" Amy asks sitting up quickly. "John's gay!" Mason yells. "And Zs pregnant!" Delilah adds running in as well.

"Oh jeez. We have to go see Albany off, are you guys coming along?" Amy asks and they shake their heads. "No remember sleepovers." Mason says and I nod.

John POV

"John I'm scared I don't wanna go." Albany says crying in the middle of the airport.

"Shhh, you're just a little drunk right now. You'll be fine." I say and she sits on my lap. "But I don't wanna go alone." She says sobbing into me. "You're not going alone, you're going with your group." I say and she nods.

"Are you sure you can't come with me?" She asks sniffling. "No Albs. I gotta stay here and do journalism." I say and she sighs.

"Oh yeah. That Courtney girl was going around the party saying you were gay and Zs pregnant and it's yours." Albany says and my eyes go wide. "Oh frick." I say when my parents walk in.

"John are you gay?" My mom asks and I chuckle. "I am deeply and 100% heterosexual." I answer and she places her hand on her chest.

"Not that there's anything wrong with it." She says right after. "I'm afraid." Albany says and my mom wraps her in a hug. "Oh honey it's only a 15h flight." My mom says and I chuckle. "And I have to stop in France and catch my connecting flight." Albany says.

"So, you took french instead of Spanish." I say and she nods. "Well. Bye." Albany says grabbing her bag. "Bye honey. Call us everyday!" My mom says wrapping her in a hug and so does my dad.

"Bye John." She says stepping on her tippy toes going closer to my ear. "I'm going to miss fucking you." She says smirking and walking off.

My parents chuckle and we leave after she goes in.

"Well goodnight." I say walking in after my parents. "Yeah night we haven't slept all night." My mom says and my dad smirks. "Ugh gross." I say walking off.

"Oh yeah John we gotta wake up early the pool guys are coming at 2:30." My dad says and I nod rubbing my eyes.

Oh yeah my graduation gift/Our family gift is we're getting a pool in the backyard.

Moose is on my bed and I chuckle. "Night bubba." I say and he barks laying back down.

And goodbye Albany and hello Aub-Eh that's for me and secretlife_ramy_15 to know😉😂Anyways see u weirdos later.