Chapter 84~Reunion

John Pov

The last day of my life has arrived...the Grant reunion party. "JOHN GET READY WERE LEAVING IN 5!" My mom yells for the forth time, even though I'm ready and she's not. Only good thing is Callie's gonna be there.

Amy Pov

I walk into Grant and every single memory comes flooding back. "And there it is." Ricky says feeling the same nostalgic feeling.

"Yeah yeah I come here everyday it's not that amazing." John says rolling his eyes and I give him a looking warning him to watch his tone.

John Pov

I see Callie and make my way away from my crazy mom.

"JOHN!" Someone yells wrapping me in a tight hug.

"Hey aunt Grace." I say annoyed. "Oh your so big!" She yells hugging me tighter and I groan. "John?" Calli asks unsure and aunt Grace lets me go. "Callie this is my aunt, Grace this is Callie my girlfriend." I say and aunt Grace smiles before walking off.

"Thanks for saving me." I say laughing and she smiles. "No problem." I lean in and kiss her lightly.

Ricky POV

"Yeah no problem, really I'm just doing this for Sarah. She loves playing with Mason and Delilah, she loves even more when they sleep over its no biggie." Ben says smiling and Mason gives me a pleading look.

"Have fun guys." I say kissing a distraught Mason and a happy Delilah. They leave which means it's just me and Amy.

We sneak to the band room to make out just like when we were in high school. "We-shouldn't-be-doing this-." Amy says in between kisses. "Amy were not 16, were adults, were allowed to do this finally." I say smashing my lips against hers and sitting her onto a desk.

"Shh this way." Someone says and I pull Amy down behind the desk and I cover her mouth with my finger over my mouth.

"John why'd you bring me to the band room?" Callie says and I hear John sigh. "Cause c'mere." He says seductively and Callie giggles.I hear them kiss and me and Amy give each other the 'HES SO DEAD' look.

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?!" Amy asks standing up and I cross my arms giving them both a stern look.

"Grounded for a week...Make that a month and a half." He says looking at our faces and we nod. "Well my dad just texted me he's here, it's his weekend bye John." Callie says kissing his cheek and he smiles.

"I'm sorry." He says and me and Amy sigh. "Go. Go hang out with Callie, I know her moms not here and her dads on business and the neighbours keeping an eye on her. Just no sex" I say and John smiles. "No sex." He says nodding before running out smiling.

Amy smiles at me and I walk out holding her hand. "Wanna bail?" Amy asks looking at a half dead party. "Sure." I say laughing and we walk out.

"I have a brilliant idea!" I say clasping my hands and Amy smiles. "What Mr.Romantic?" She asks and I laugh. "You'll have to wait and see." I say and she groans with a laugh following.

"K why are we getting burgers and fries to go?" She asks with a laugh and I shush her. "Can a man not make romantic requirements without being hassled?" I ask and she laughs.

"See what we are gonna do is, we are going to eat burgers on the beach and watch the waves in the moonlight." I say parking the car on the sand and opening the trunk. "Corny but I'm down." She says laughing and gets out walking to the trunk.

"This is the one time having a hatch back in your suv comes in handy." Amy says cuddling into me after we've eaten. "Mhm." I say my eyes closed.

"Are you sleepy?" She asks and I smile with my eyes closed. "No, I'm just relaxing." I say and she smiles closing her eyes. "I'll join you." She says and I chuckle lightly.

7:00am

I'm awoken by the hot sun beating down on me. I squint my eyes from the sun and see Amy with her head in my neck blocking herself from the sun.

"Hey Ames wake up." I say shaking her and she smiles happily. "Oh I gotta pee." She says sitting up quickly. "This is why you picked a smart husband, I parked next tot he beach bathrooms." I say and she smiles running to the bathroom.

"Better?" I ask and she nods. "Much. Well I had a goodnight." She says placing her hand on my chest and smiling. "So did I. How about we go get changed, pick up the kids and go for breakfast?" I ask and she smiles.

"I'd like that very much." She says and we get in the car.

"DAD!" Mason yells running and jumping onto me. "Oh hey dere. Have fun wth Sarah?" I say teasing him as Amy goes inside to get Delilah. "Your an evil evil man." He says laughing and I make an evil laugh.

"Well I feel bad so to make up we're going for breakfast." I say and he smiles. "Well, I also want to go the park." He says and I laugh. "I will take you to the park alright?" I ask putting him in the car and he smiles happily.

"Hey guys." John says walking Into the breakfast place. "Hey. How was Callie?" Amy asks smirking and John blushes. "She was awesome." He says and I look at him. "No-funny business right?" I ask and he nods. "Absolutely not, not for a while." He says and me and Amy smile proud of him.

"Dad?" Delilah asks and I look down at her smiling. She hugs me and I smile hugging her back. Amy smiles happily and Mason rolls his eyes.

"Alright well I promise Mase I'd take him to the park, who else wants to come?" I ask and Amy nods, and Delilah follows suit. "I think I'll just chill out here." Mason says and I laugh.

Mason and Delilah play and me and Amy sit on the bench watching them.

"So how's work going?" I ask and she smiles. "It's good, oh speaking of which I have to take the kids to this science expo, and we need a second supervisor and I was wondering if you'd like to come." She asks and I pull out my phone.

"When?" I ask and she smiles. "The 15th of December." She says and I smile. "Sounds good I'm nor working that day anyways. We should finish off our Christmas shopping after." I say and she nods.

We head home and spend the rest of our night chilling out, since we have a big day tomorrow.

Aye I updated and not as late as I thought. Much thanks for the love from you guys and yeah. Stay FTD:Fresh To Death.