Chapter 64~friends?

Amy Pov

I get home, and me and Ricky walk to our room and close the door. "Uh you might wanna sit down." Ricky says, and my stomach forms into a pit.

"Well Amy, there's no easy way to say this." He says rubbing the back of his neck.

"I've been cheating on you...well having an affair." My breathing stops and my heart drops.

"W-w-with w-w-ho?" I ask my voice shaky and tears stinging my eyes. "That girl that was my assistant." No im not gonna cry I'm gonna be strong.

"So what do you wanna do?" I ask sitting on the edge of the bed and placing my hand on my face.

"Get a divorce I guess." He says like it's nothing. "I mean she is pregnant so I figured I'd start another family." He says smiling and I just wanna hit him.

"We have three kids together. Ones 13, the other ones 8, and 7." I say raising my voice a little.

"Yeah I think that's enough time I've been around. You did say when you almost left me for New York, we both deserve to be madly in love with each other when we got married. And Amy I don't feel we're madly in love with each other." He says and my heart hurts cause I did say that.

"Well if we're gonna do this then we're gonna have to be friends about it." I say pulling off my wedding band and he does the same, as he nods.
"Friends?" I say sighing and holding out my hand. "Friends." He says pulling me into a hug.

"Oh yeah Amy?" He whispers into my ear. "Yeah." I say letting a tear drop. "You should've seen the look and your face. I'm just kidding." He says pulling back and laughing.

"What?!" I ask pulling back. "What I'm kidding." He says smiling. "Your an asshole." I say laughing and putting my engagement ring and wedding band back on.

"Why do you do stuff like that?" I ask laughing once he's put the camera down.

"Cause I like to scare you, annoy, and make you angry." He says smiling. "Why though?" I ask chuckling. "Cause I'm your man and it's my job to do that sort of stuff." He says and I wrap my arms around his neck.

"You better be my man, and I'd better be your only woman." I say and he smiles. "Well I have another woman in my life and I dunno how you'd feel about it.." he says and I slouch against him. "Her names Delilah and she's really cute. Sorry Amy she is." He says and we both laugh before I kiss him lightly.

"So what is it you want to tell me." I say and he nods "right almost forgot." He sits on the bed and pulls me in his lap.

"Well, basically as you know Margaret and shaker really love us and the kids *Amy nods head* And they really wanna spend my time with the kids, so they were wondering if we'd let the kids go down to Cali and spend just a couple of days with them..." Ricky says and he grips my thigh which turns me on a little bit.

"Sure." I say and he furrows his eyebrows. "Just like that?" He asks smiling. "Ricky, their your parents I trust them." I say and he smiles. "You've really grown up Amy." He says and I bite my lip.

"And your not nervous about them being on a plane...alone?" He asks. "Nope, it's like a three hour flight, plus your parents would be waiting at the airport for them." I say and he nods.

"I trust John too. It's kinda convenient that he's going away the same week he got suspended." I say and Ricky nods. "He's a good kid. All our kids are good kids." Ricky says and I laugh. "But they're also bad, remember good girl-bad boy." I say pointing to myself then Ricky.

"Your my good girl to my bad guy." He says smiling. "Gosh remember when we had sex for the first time.....well after band camp?" I ask chuckling. "Well....l
Flashback

Me and Ricky kiss, as we sit on the couch in his apartment. I came over to hang out for a couple of hours, but it looks like I'm gonna be doing more than that.

My hands trail to his belt and he pulls back. "You really want to?" He asks grabbing my hand.

"Yeah." I say bitting my lip, he picks me up and carries me to his bedroom. He gently places me on the bed and hovers over me.

"Have you ever had a guy like uh go down on you?" He aka as his cheeks turn pink. "No, I've only ever been with you." I say and he smirks. "Well then can I?" He asks hovering over my south region. I nod biting my lip and he unhooks my jeans.

He pulls my panties slowly down, and kisses up my legs. Gosh this is only the second time and man is it awesome.

He licks me once and I moan instantly. He continues and honestly I've never felt this much pleasure in my life. "Ricky I think I'm gonna uh." I say attempting to push his head back but he won't let me. I cum on his face and he smirks wiping it off on his hand.

"Don't he embarrassed it was honestly awesome." He says and I turn a darker shade of red.

"Well, maybe I can do the same for you." I say and he shakes his head. "Amy you don't have too." He says, but I push him down. "But I want too." I say pushing his shirt up and unbuttoning his jeans.

"I mean I've never done this so I dunno how good I'm gonna be." I say suddenly feeling self conscious since he's probably had girls better in bed than I am.

I use my mouth and he groans loudly. "Your good your definitely good." He says smirking, he says and I smirk.

He grabs a condom and positions himself at my entrance. "Now it's gonna hurt, so I'm gonna have to go real slow. You can say stop if you need." I nod and he slowly thrusts in.

"Ow ow." I say lowly, he stops and lets me adjust, I nod and he starts again. He thrusts in slowly and both our breaths hitch.

"I love you." he whispers in my ear biting the lobe, which almost sends me over the edge. "Faster." I groan in his ear, he goes faster and the pain subsides to a small throbbing to then an impeccable amount of pleasure.
End of flashback.

"Well I mean it wasn't that bad." He says shrugging and I lay my head on top of his.

"Oh yeah we're watching a Romeo and Juliet play, and I need another supervisor to come along with me and...." I say smiling at him. "And you wanted me to come?" He asks smirking. "I'll come....for you." He says and I kiss his cheek.

"That's it only a kiss on the cheek?" He asks frowning. I kiss his lips, and he rubs up and down my thighs. "Continue that and we might go to far." I say waffling both our hands. "Hmm note made." He shad smirking and kissing me once more.

One day later
"Remember watch your brother and sister and never lose an eye on them." I say as we just about to board them.

"Yes mom I got it." John says as Delilah and Mason cling to his hands. "Bye mommy." Delilah and Mason says kissing me then Ricky.

"Ok bye babies." I say as they walk on.

"Amy don't cry." Ricky says and I cry. "Aw cmere." He says he says pulling me close and I just cry with my arms at my side and my head against his shoulder it's quite funny.

"Ok I'm ok." I say pulling back. He uses his thumbs and wipes off my dripping mascara, and eyeliner. "Thanks." He nods and we walk back to the car.

I miss the kids but I feel like this is gonna be fun.

"Feel like doing anything?" Ricky asks as soon as we're home. "What the hell sure why not." I say jumping on his back.

Did your emotions hurt? As from now on updates every two days and I'll see you guys Wednesday peace!