Chapter 1

"Abby! Time to go!" my dad hollered to my room notifying it was time to leave to the airport.

I took one last look at my blank room before I left. Today was the day I was gonna leave everything behind and begin a new life in California. I took my purse and phone and left my room. All my belongings had been shipped to our new home.

" C'mon, bud. We don't wanna miss our flight." My dad said as I was coming down the stairs.

My mom sister and brother where already in the car ready to leave. I'm gonna miss this house and my friends, and my school and my everything! As we were pulling out, practically all our neighbors came outside and waved good bye. We waved goodbye back and took off.

It was about a half hour drive to the airport. When we got there we went through security and baggage check etc. as soon as we were done with all that we had 2 hours to kill so i headed straight to Starbucks. I purchased a Caramel Brûléé and a cake pop. I of course, instagrammed a photo of my drink and captioned it "Adios Florida! #whitegirlstatus #airport #moving" Oh how I love Starbucks :). I pulled out my MacBook Pro from my carry on bag and went on facebook and twitter and since I had time I worked on some assignments I had and turned it in through email (A/N Abby is in 10th grade)

"Flight 1A32 is now boarding at gate 4." The PA system said.

I got all my items together and my drink and boarded the plane. Bye Florida. I sat with my older sister Tania and my older brother Anthony sat near us. When the plane started moving I was filled with 29839293782 emotions, both sad to leave but happy to leave. When I finished my drink I decided to take a nap.

When I woke up we where going to land in 3 hours. Someone got a good nap. It was now 8:13 PM. We ate dinner and I just chatted with my sister. After a few hours we finally landed.