Chapter 29

Author's Note:

Yeah, I know you guys hate me for rarely updating.  I've been really busy lately so bare with me. But on the bright side, IM SEEING O2L IN 66 DAYS OMF I CAN'T WAIT JDJISUSJEUSK LOL ENJOY THE CHAPTER! 

  Abby's POV

I woke up to the bright California sun shining through the window. "Today is going to be a good day." I thought to myself. I peaked in the nursery to see if Stephanie was awake, but she wasn't. I made my way to the kitchen to make myself a cup of coffee. While the K Cup was brewing I went to my bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. By time I was done so was my coffee.

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed my favorite hazelnut creamer and put it in my coffee. I grabbed my custom "Abby ❤'s Coffee" mug from the cabinet and set it on the table. I pulled out vanilla greek yogurt,  some fresh berries and granola and made myself a yogurt parfait. I've been eating super healthy and exercising alot to lose all the baby weight. I took my bowl of yogurt and sat at the table to eat. While I was sitting there I went on twitter and checked my mentions.

"@kiansnosering934: @AbbyJohnsonn @KianLawley Oh My God.  Baby Stephanie is soo adorable!!  Kian is going to be a great daddy! "

" @frantasic_mondays:  @AbbyJohnsonn @KianLawley STEPH IS THE CUTEST BABY EVER OMG I CAN'T!!! "

I smiled at all the nice tweets and retweeted some.  I finished my yogurt and drank my coffee.  I headed up to the nursery and stood at the door and smiled. Kian was sitting in the rocking chair playing with Stephanie.  Gosh, Kian is so good with kids.

"You're amazing with her." I said to him while coming in to sit on the chair next to them.

"Thanks, I try!" Kian said with a smile.

"I wanted to go to the gym for about an hour and a half so can you stay with Steph? I want my body back." I said with a giggle.

"Sure thing. Now go work dat boday!" Kian said as I walked out.

As I was walking to my room I bumped into Carlos.

"Whoops! Sorry!" We said at the same time then laughed because awkward.

"Hey, I was just about to go to the gym.

Wanna come gym buddy???" I asked nudging him playfully. 

"Haha sure.  Let me get ready real quick." He said walking back to his room.

I walked in my room and grabbed a pair of cropped yoga pants,  a sports bra and a work out tank top and changed. I put my gym shoes on and threw my hair up in a high pony tail. I went to the kitchen to fill up my PINK gym water bottle with ice cold water.  As soon as I was done Carlos  came down and we left for the gym.

After a good hour and a half of working out,  we decided to go home. As soon as I got home I hopped into the shower and let the cold water wash away all my sweat.  Then I changed to water temperature to hot and allowed the hot water to relieve any tension in my muscles.  I used my favorite Bath And Body Works Scent,  Twight Woods, and my Herbal Essence shampoo/conditioner. After I got out of the shower I changed into black skinny jeans a tank top and a cardigan. I dried my hair and saw I got a text from someone I would never expect in a million years. My father.