Chapter 20

It was getting late and I didn't feel like going back home, so I just stayed the night. I went to bed at around 1.

The next morning I woke up with more morning sickness. That shit woke me up at like 8! Since I was already up, I decided to make pancakes for everyone. While I was heating up the stove, I heard footsteps. Oh so someones up.

"Carlos? I thought you left?" I said as I saw a tired Carlos walk into the Kitchen on his phone making his way to the barstool.

"No I'm staying for the summer. I might be moving in in the fall." He told me while rubbing his eyes.

"Well that's cool. I thought you left! You werent here last night, I had a big announcement I made last night. I thought you left so I was gonna call you and tell you today." I said.

"What's your announcement?" He asked.

"Wait till Kian wakes up and we'll tell you together. Don't you have work today?" I asked.

"Nope. I got fired, but I got a better offer.I'm trying out for the states Soccer team next tuesday!" He said excited.

"OMG! That's great! Hope you make the team! Anyways, do you want pancakes?" I asked.

"Sure. But I wanted to go to the gym today but The guys are busy filming today." He said annoyed.

"I'll go with you! Let's go after breakfast! I haven't worked out in forever!!" I said hoping for a yes. Even though I'm pregnant, I can still exercise!

"Alrightt.. You work out?" He asked.

"Yass." I said while flexing my arms.

"Damnn so you do work out." He said.

I laughed and handed him pancakes and a glass of orange juice.

"Oops." Carlos said pointing to a spill on his shirt. Haha he planned this. He took his shirt off to reveal his abs. He's just trying to look stronger than me. Haha

"You can put your shirt back on." I said and giggled.

"You caught on?" He said and smiled.

"Sure did." I said and sat at the other bar stool and ate my pancakes. I made a ginormous stack of pancakes for everyone and left a note "Dear everyone, I'm going to LA Fitness with Carlos call me if ya need me."

"Let's go get ready." I said. I ran over to my house and put my workout suit on. I came back over and Carlos was ready too.

"Let's go." Carlos said leading me to his car.

We got to the gym like 10 minutes later.

"I wanna get a good workout in for my try outs!" Carlos said and went to whatever he found usefull. I went on the eliptical and then lifted weights. We workes out for about an hour and a half.

"Abby lets go." Carlos said signalling me to the door.

"Soo..." Carlos said.

"So?" I said puzzled.

"I'm thinking about making a youtube channel." Carlos said a little shyly.

"Omg thats great!! I bet you'll get millions of subscribers!" I said giving full support

"I'll just call it.. OGCarlos." He told me.

"Okay! I'll tell you my announcement when we get to the house." I told him.

When we finally got home I went up to Kians room.

"Hey come with me we're gonna tell Carlos about the baby." I said.

"Okay, one sec." He said while plugging his phone in.

  "Carlos come here. We have to tell you something." I said nervously.

"Finallyy! Now telll mee!" He sais urgent to know.

"Well.. I'm... Pregnant!" I said smiling.

"YOU ARE!?!??!" Carlos said with the most shocked face ever.

"Yes! Are you happy?" I asked with a face.

"Yeah, Im happy but you guys are so young!" He said still shocked.

"I know, it was unplanned, but I'm excited! I'm gonna have so much help!" I said.

"I'm really happy for you. I'll help out whenever I can!" Carlos said while coming up to Kian and I giving us a hug.

"Thank you Carlos." I said smiling.

"WELL WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING? ITS SUMMER! DON'T WASTE ANY DAYS. LETS GO TO THE BEACH!" Jc Shouted for the whole house to hear. It sounded good to me. Next thing you know theres Ricky singing.

"LETS GO TO THE BEACH! BEACH! LETS GO GET AWAY. THEY SAY WHAT THEY GONNA SAY." Haha Ricky loves Nicki Minaj.

We all piled into 3 cars and drove off to the beach! When we got to the beach it was beautiful. Kian took my hand and we walked along the shore and talked.

"I can't wait till we can take our son or daughter to the beach on a day like this." He said looking at me smiling.

"That reminds me, I still haven't told my dad. Do you wanna come over tomorrow and tell him with me? He's off work tomorrow.

"Okay.. I'm scaredd! What if he kills me?" He said with a worried look on his face.

"He wont kill you!!" I said laughing.

We just walked and talked for an hour until it was time to go. We went to eat Taco Bell for dinner.

"This brings back memories." Carlos said and laughed.

Taco bell was our favorite place to eat! It was soo goood!!! After Taco bell, we went home and just watched old videos of the guys. Carlos was planning his first video. He wanted to make sure it was perfect.

"Kian we're tellling my dad tomorrow okay?"I said confirming it.

"Okay." He said scared.

I can't blame him. I'm scared too.