Chapter 34

A/N:

THANKS SO MUCH FOR 7K!! I'M SO GLAD YOU GUYS ARE LIKING MY WRITING!  ENJOYY THE CHAPTER!

"Abby this is Austin Mahone, as you apparently know, he'll be guiding you around today to your classes." The counselor told me.

"Hey! I remember you from Tony's!" We both said at the same time and laughed.

"Haha, small world. Come on lets get to class." He said motioning me to the door.

We walked and talked a little on our way to 1st period which was History. I was so excited to see Kian there.

"Ah yes, you must be Abby! Students, please welcome Abby." Mrs. Parks requested.

A few said hi, and the rest just laughed. I didn't let it get to me because really. Who has time for haters? Not me atleast. I found an empty spot next to Kian so I sat there. Mrs. Parks was nice, but she had the annoying "no talking while I'm teaching/talking rule." It was hard for me not to talk to the love of my life sitting right there next to me.

We talked a little but Mrs. Parks let it slide for today because it was our first day. Class went by mid pace and I had Math next. Thank god Kian was also in my math class. The bell finally rang and I went over to Austins seat to wait for him to finish packing up so we could go,  since Kian and Rachel (his buddy)  already

left.

"Lets go." He said while closing his binder.

We walked to Math and of course Kian and I were just standing impossible to look more awkward since the teacher stepped out and we didn't know what to do.

"Your stomach looks pretty flat. Did you even keep the baby?" Anthony, the most annoyingest person on earth decided to make a remark.

"Uh, yes I did keep her. Theres something called baby weight and being able to lose it! I said in his face.

"Bet its with your mommyy because your so young, you can't watch it right now." He said in a childish voice. Thats when I lost it.  I got so mad out of nowhere I punched his face. The time couldn't have been any better because the teacher was walking in right when it happened.

"Woah! What's going on here!?" She yelled.

"I'm sorry I got mad and he was being really rude." I said hoping she'd forgive me.

"Hitting is not permitted in this classroom you both need to go to the principals office now." She yelled pointing at the door.

I rolled my eyes at her and walked out the door,  Anthony following me.

"Damn you can punch!" He said.

"YOU WANT MORE?!" I said holding my fist to his face.

I can't believe I got in trouble on my first day back. The principal talked to us for about 30 minutes. He was upset at me but thankfully didn't suspend me since it was my first day back after a pregnancy.

We still had 30 minutes left of 2nd period

so we went back to math. I walked in and got what I expected. Comments "oooh" "the pregnancy made her tougher!" "Damn she can punch!" I wanted to get up and yell for them to stop but I already got sent to the office and I'm not going back. I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Kian.

"What the hell was that?!" He whispered.

"I don't know, he pissed me off!" I whispered yelled at him.

"Don't let it happen again." He warned.

I can tell Mrs. Agretellis didn't like me.  She didn't even introduce me to the class or anything. Well I could care less, she looks like a bitch. We reviewed solving 5 step inequalities for the rest of class.  Easy stuff. I couldn't be any happier than when the bell finally rang.