Chapter 36

I woke up sweaty and finding it hard to breathe. It was just a dream. I sighed in relief that what had just happened was just a dream. I noticed Kian wasn't there beside me. I checked my phone for the time. 4:51 am.  I got out of bed to go get some water because I felt really dehydrated.

I jumped when I saw Kian laying on the couch with a controller right next to him. He scared the shit out of me. I grabbed an ice cold water bottle and went back to my bedroom. I guess there is no point in going back to bed now. I grabbed todays outfit, A white ruffly blouse and mint green high waisted shorts and put it on the bed then went in the bathroom to take a shower.

After air drying my hair I added some beachy waves to my hair. It was only 6:13 so I went on social media for the remainder of free time I had before school.

••••

It was now 2nd period, Math. Everyone hates me in this class except Austin. I wasn't in a really talkative mood so I just did my work and kept quiet and to myself. I couldn't wait for class to end because I hated this class.

The bell rang and Austin and I were on our way to chorus, my favorite class!

"Auditions for the solo start now! Who's first?" Mr. Heinemann asked.

"I'll go!" This annoying fake concieded blonde girl said while shooting up to go to the piano.

No offense, but she sucked. She really did. A few people went and they sounded really nice. I was shocked to see Austin get up to go audition. This is going to be exciting!

"Oh Danny Boy, The pipes, the pipes, are calling.. From glen to glen and down the nountain side.. The summer's gone and all the roses falling. It's you, it's you, must go and I must bide." He sang.

I was so shocked. I didn't know he could sing that good! I was really impressed!

"You are an amazing singer!!!" I told him.

  "Haha thanks. I'm not that good." He said shyly.

"You're awesome!" I said.

Class went on and so did the rest of the day. It was a pretty boring day nothing exciting. After school, Jenn, Andrea and I got to go shoot a new episode for their Jenn and Andrea Show on AwesomenessTV and I got to make a special appearance.

We spent the day filming and having fun. I always had a blast with my ladies. We went shopping and I got a ton of summer clothes.

I was walking up to the front porch struggling with all the shopping bags in my hands. As I was opening the door I was heartbroken. He did it again, Kian did it again.