Chapter 32

Today was a really big day! The boys all had a special meeting with the creators of Digi Tour and tonight was Carlos's huge soccer game which we were all going to to support him. I woke up to the sound of the shower running and Kian singing. I checked my phone, then went to Stephanie's nursery to take her downstairs. Just as I was done feeding Steph her milk, there was a knock on the door. I opened the door to see a dressed up Trevor and Sam.

"Wow you guys look nice!" I said while scanning their outfits.

"We dress to impress girl!" Trevor said while strutting inside.

  I was so excited for the guys!! I wonder what Digi Tour has for them! I quickly made breakfast for them so they can eat and then head to the meeting. After they left I spent the day cleaning and playing with Steph. I gave her a shower and put on her LA soccer jersey with Carlos's number on it.

While I was making myself lunch I noticed Stephanie fell asleep so I sat in the living room, ate and went on twitter.

"@KianLawley: Thank you guys for making this happen. We can't wait for what's ahead of us. Surprise 6/6 video on Sunday with the big news!"

"New Text Message!"

From: Kiiiaaannnnnn!!!

  Big news when we get home!!

To:  Kiiiaaannnnnn!!!

  Ik!  I saw ur tweet!!  Ahh I'm so excited!!

I couldn't wait for them to tell the big news. I waited patiently for them to get home and they finally did. I RAN to them to get the news.

"TELL ME! TELL ME! TELL ME!!" I said jumping up and down.

"Ah, I think you should wait till Sunday for the video." Kian said smiling.

"WHAT!?" I screamed.

"I'm just kidding!! Do you reaally wanna know??" He teased.

"YES!" I shouted.

"SUMMER 2014 O2L US TOUR!" They all shouted in unison. My jaw dropped to the ground.

"OH MY GOSH CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!" I said hugging them all.

The best things are happening for the guys I couldn't be more happier. Carlos had gotten all of us our own Carlos jersey to wear. I was glad he was number 7 because 7 is my favorite number! I put on my jersey, high waisted shorts and white high top converse.

Soon when we were all twinning, including Stephanie, we left for the game!

•••••

"COME ONN CARLOS YOU CAN DO IT!" I shouted.

He was just about to make the final winning goal. He was so close. But out of no where he fell and looked like he was in excruciating pain. What just happened? 

*Carlos's POV*

I was finally able to get the ball.  As soon as I got it I ran straight to the goal. This was it. If I make it we'll win. I was so determined to make it until I felt a snap in my foot and pain from heavy cleets against the back of my ankle. As I fell to the ground, a large smirk grew on the guys face. Wow. What a THOT.

"Are you alright?" The ref asked.

I shook my head no because I didn't want to talk. Before I knew it all my friends were surronding trying to help me up. Soon I was put in a gurney and on my way to the hospital. This hurt a lot.

*Abbys POV*

I can't believe someone would hurt him like that. It's not Carlos' fault that he's a better player than him. I felt really bad because he was in a lot of pain. We all left and followed the ambulance to the hospital.

He got hurt really bad, he needed surgery to fix the bone. His leg was broken but he had a big cut from the guys cleet. He was told to stay in crutches for a month which meant no soccer for a month.

-Next Day-

We were all back from the hospital including Carlos. He seemed really upset so I decided to chat with him.

"Hey, how you feelin?" I asked.

"I'm okay.. A little mad that some salty little fucker put me in crutches for a whole month." He said a little upset.

"He was just mad that he can't play at good as you." I said trying to cheer him up.

We talked for a little and then ate lunch. Today was a pretty boring day, nothing really happened. But I was so excited because all the people from the soon to be collab group "The Fab Five" were spending the weekend here. The 5 divas are Jenn, Rebecca Black, Lohanthony, Andrew Lowe and Thatsojack.

The guys were going to film their big announcement video after dinner and the 7 of us are gonna crash in it will be a fun video. Kian and I were planning on going back to school in 2 weeks which I really was/wasn't looking forward to. I decided to wait till Jenn got here and we could go to target and film a public disturbance video while I got stuff for school.

Oh, how I love a full O2L house. (:

A/N:

Omg thanks for 6k ILY! Lol But omg seeing O2L in exactly 2 months and a day! I'm soo excited and OMG SHAWN MENDES AND AUSTIN MAHONE TOUR!!!!  IM TRYING TO GET VIP TICKETS FOR AUGUST 19TH!! ALSO MY BIRTHDAY IS SO SOONN!! THANKS FOR READING MAKE SURE YOU VOTE!