Chapter 13

**3 Months Later**

It was now December and a quite chilly one too. It's the day before my birthday! I started school and it's going pretty well. Drivers Ed is going good too! I got my permit, which I'm so excited about! I only have 3 months of Drivers Ed left then I have to wait till im old enough to get my license. Suddenly I got a call from Kian.

"Hey babe what's up?"

"Hey Abby, we have reservations  at 7. Be ready at 6:45 I'll pick you up."

"Okay! Gonna get ready now."

"Okay bye I love you"

"Love ya too Ki"

It was only 5:28 I quickly showered. I wore this really cute black lace dress, a black blazer and red heels.

As for make up, I went with a neutral gold shadow on my lid and a bronze on the crease and I applied mascara and eyeliner. I went with rosy cheeks and a red lip to compliment my heels. I let my hair air dry and left it to its natural waves. By time I was done Kian was here to pick me up.

  "Hey babe" I said while getting into the car.

  "Hey hon. Damn you look gorgeous!" He said followed by a kiss.

"Thanks! You look pretty good yourself!"

" You look absolutely flawless, I don't think I can wait till June!" He said winking.

"Heyy! Haha, only 6 months away!" I said.

"I can't believe tomorrow is my 17th birthday!" I said excitedly.

"Haha, I know right! It feels awesome being 17!  Even though I've only been 17 for 4 months, I love it!" Kian told me.

We finally made it to the restaurant and ordered food. I ordered Shrimp Noodles and a side salad. Kian ordered fish and a side salad too. After dinner, Kian told me he had to use the bathroom. I waited paciently for him to come back and then I saw him smiling coming back to the table with roses, a cake and a whole bunch of presents.

"I didn't know all this was in the bathroom." I told him while getting up to hug and kiss him.

"Haha, Happy Birthday doll. I love you!" Kian told me.

"Aw I love you too." I told him, kissing him after.

We ate the delicious cake and it was time to open presents. I first opened the card and read it.

"Dear Abby,

Happy Birthday Babe! I hope you have an amazing day. I love you so much more than you could imagine. I knew from the moment I caught you when you fell at the beach, that it was love at first sight. ( I know you thought it was love at first sight too, Mariana told me ;) I remember asking you out at the pier and you said yes and we had our first kiss on the ferris wheel. I feel nothing but pleasure when I'm with you. I hope you enjoy all your gifts from me. Can't wait till June 6th ;) Happy Birthday Baby! I love you to the moon and back. "

I nearly cried.

"Aw Kian this is so sweet! I love you soo much!" I told him.

"Anything for you, babe :) How bout we go to your house and open your presents there. We'll have more privacy." Kian aske

d.

I agreed. We blasted to the radio and jammed out on our way home. We talked to my parents about how good dinner was. We put the roses in a vase and went to my room. I wanted to change befoe we opended gifts and I lended Kian Anthony's PJ's. I decided to open the smallest gifts to the largest.

"OH MY GOD! KIAN!! YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO!!" I Told him in shock. HE GOT ME A MICHEAL KORS WATCH! It was so beautiful and must have costed a fortune! Kian is the best guy in the entire world. He also got me a bath and body works set and a bunch of clothes from Urban Outfitters.

"Kian thank you so much I apprieciate everything you got me. These gifts are so amazing. Thanks Babe!" I told him and then kisses him.

I have the best boyfriend ever.