Chapter 6

The next morning I woke up to the sound of my phone beep. It was a text from Kian!

Kian <3: Good morning beautiful :) <3

Aahh he is the sweetest. I texted him back for a little while. I told him I had to get up out of bed and I had to do my usual morning routine. I got out of my warm, cozy bed and made my way to my bathroom. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, showered etc. When I got out of the shower, I checked my phone. I had a text from Alyssa

Alyssa: Hey Abby! Come to the mall with me and Mari today at 4!

  Since I had no plans I decided I would go. It was only 1 when Alyssa texted me. Nobody else was home so I decided to go to Kians house. We hung out in his really awesome room for a few hours and I left at 3:30. Mari and Alyssa where going to come pick me up at 4. I wore a LA crop top, my white shorts and my black vans. I wore pearl earrings and left my hair natural. When I wad grabbing my purse, I heard Mari let herself in my house, since she has a key.

"Knock Knock!" Mari shouted so I would here her.

"Hey guys!" I said coming down the stairs.

I made sure all the doors where locked and we left to the mall. At Hot Topic I found these cheesy he's mine and she's mine shirts with arrows on it. I decided to surprise Kian and get the shirts for us to wear the next time we go out. I got 3 pairs of shorts from Hollister some shirts from Forever 21. I got a new pair of vans and 1 pair of really cute sandals. We literally shopped till we dropped on one of the resting couches in the mall. At about 7 we left the mall. Mari dropped me and Alyssa off at home. I couldnt WAIT for Kian to see these shirts and his reaction.

I called Kian and told him to come over so he could see these shirts.

"I'm here!" I heard Kian while letting himself in since he also had my house key.

  I ran downstairs grabbed his arm and pulled him upstairs to see the shirts. First I showed him all the other stuff I got than I saved our couple shirts for last.

"Close your eyes for this one Ki." I ordered.

"OPEN."