Chapter 5

"Of course I will Kian!" She answered.

I feel really relieved that I asked out and that she said yes. She is perfect for me and I know it. I am so thankful to have the oppurtunity to be able to know such an amazing girl like her. Now she's all mine XD.

Abbys POV

I am dreaming. He did not just ask me.out!! OMG!! I am soo happy!! He is perfect for me and he is so amazing! I cant wait to tell everyone how lucky I am to have Kian as my boyfriend! :D

When we got to the top of the ferris wheel it stopped for a little while. We looked at each other and smiled and hugged. Before you know it our lips touch and we kissed!! I felt a spark inside and my guts telling me HE is the one for me. Today is perfect. After the ride was over, Kian took me home and let me out like a gentlemen. He gave me a quick peck on the lips and said good night to me and he left and arrived at his house 5 seconds later since he lives 3 houses down from me!! Thank god!

When I got home I told my family about Kian. They where all so supportive because they think he is the perfect guy for me. When I got home I showered and texted Kian for hours until I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up at around 10:30 I did my usual morning routine and invitied Alyssa and Mari over at 2 to tell them the great news. We talked for hours! At around 3 Kian called me and asked me out on our first date to a fancy resturant at 6 I of course said yes and I kicked Alyssa and Mari out (jokingly) so that I could get ready.

Since it was only 3 I decided to go to the spa to get a facial and my eyebrows done. When I got home it was 4:30 I picked out a plain short black fitted dress with short black heels. I.curled my hair loosely and did little make up. By time I was done Kian arrived in a handsome outfit. He wore a button down with slacks and dress shoes. We went to a fancy french place and ate there. Then we left he dropped me off at home and I went to my room and changed into my pj's. I told my family about my date and Mari and Alyssa too.

When I wad sitting in bed I couldnt fall asleep so I texted Kian and told him to come over. He said he would be there in a few minutes. We watched a movie and ate popcorn and had fun. At around 10:30 Kian went home and we texted each other again for hours.