Chapter 16

Abbys POV

We spent the day around town having so much fun. We came to the hotel room at around 8.

"You're 100% sure right?" Kian asked me.

"Of course I am babe!" I told him. He smiled and walked over to me.

"Happy 1 year anniversary Abby Marie Johnson!" Kian said to me while opening the hotel room door.

We walked in, and he pulled me into his arms and began to kiss me and before you know it we're on the bed making out.
We sat on the bed and looked at each other.

"Lets do it!" Kian said.

We too each others clothes off and we were butt naked. 

"You are the most beautiful girl I know." Kian said with a smile.

"And you are the most adorable person I know." I said back to him.

"Okay, ready?" Kian asked,

"Yes!" I said,

  Kians POV

 I wanna make sure Abby is 100% ready to do this so I kept asking just to be sure, She was probably so annoyed.  Its time. You know what goes on don't need to explain, but boy was she amazing. She was actually really good for a first timer. The stupid condom broke but its okay it only broke a little. 

Abbys POV

 I had a great first time. Kian was really good and he knew what he was doing. I actually really liked it! Is that weird? We weren't that loud so I hope nobody heard, I would be hela embarrassed if someone heard but whatever, I dont know them. I decided to just take a shower before bed. I felt a little  cold afterward, so I  threw on a cropped knit sweater and yoga pants. I just put my hair up in a messy bun. We spent the rest of the night cuddling and we fell asleep in each others arms.Probably the best anniversary I ever had.

-The Next Morning-

 The next morning we woke up to the beautiful view outside the hotel room. It was pure gorgeous.

 "Good morning babe." Kian said in his sessy morning voice,

 "Good morning! Did you have fun last night?" I asked.

"Yes! You were really good." Kian said,

"Haha back at ya,"

 We decided to go get dunkin donuts for breakfast and then go to Venice Beach. We spent the day tanning and playing in the water splashing each other, We went back to the hotel at around  5 and showered. 

 "Abby wanna go to Philips for dinner?" Kian asked.

"Ooh Sure! Where is it?" I asked.

"Like a street away from the boardwalk. Let's go at 7. Sounds good?" Kian asked,

"Yep! I'll go get ready."

 I went and did my makeup and changed into a cute crop top, high waisted shorts and my white high top converse, Kian wore his cargo shorts  a blue v neck and vans. We left the hotel room and drove to Philips. I ordered a shrimp salad and Kian ordered a Crab Cake Sandwich thing. After we ate we went over to the boardwalk. 

 "I'll be right back I wanna play this game real quick." Kian said,

 "Okay, i'll be in that store." I said pointing to some boardwalk shop.

 I walked in the store and saw lots of cool things. Then I randomly got a tap on my shoulder and when I turned around I saw this HUGE Teddy Bear holding a heart that said I Love You Beary Much.

 "Aw Kian! It's perfect! I love you so much!" I said while hugging him.

"Anything for my princess." He said making me smile.

 We walked most of the boardwalk and decided to go get ice cream and then back to the hotel. The next morning I woke up feeling nausous. It was probably just the food from yesterday. I ignored it and tried to go back to sleep, but then suddenly I had the biggest urge to vomit. I ran to the bathroom and vomitted all of yesterdays meal. Ugh,