Chapter 33

One day left. One day before Kian and I had to go back to Arora Hills High School. I was so nervous because hate but so excited to see my friends. Since the guys were 3 years older than us, they didnt have to go back to school. Luckily, they can be my babysitters for Stephanie. We spent the whole day getting everything ready for tomorrow.

I feel like all the girls are gonna be all over Kian since he's gotten really big since we were last in school. He's had multiple mobs of fans from time to time.  I am so glad we chose to switch to online school because otherwise we wouldn't know a single thing that was being taught.

Backpack? Check.

Outfit?  Check.

School supplies? Check.

I made sure I had everything ready before I fell fast asleep.

******

The next morning Kian & I woke up to my pounding alarm at 6 AM.

"Today better go well." I thought to myself.

We exchanged our good mornings and talked for a little bit. 

After talking, Kian headed to Ricky's bahroom and got ready in there while I occupied our bathroom. I stripped out of my pajamas, tossed them in the hamper and got in the shower. I used my Bath and Body Works body wash in Japanese Cherry Blossom.  I then lathered my hair in my moraccan oil shampoo/conditioner. I finally got out of the shower and put on a pair of white shorts and a peachy coral top that complimented my tan skin.

I dried my hair and put them in beachy curls. I did my make up and slipped my coral vans on and I was ready to go.

It was only 7 and school started at 7:30 so we ate a quick breakfast and left.

"Take good care of my baby!!" I yelled as we walked out.

It took us about 6 minutes to get to school. As we got out of the car I already felt ten million pairs of eyes on me. I tried my best to ignore them. I thought Kian was waking right behind me so I turned around holding out my hand. I was right. He had gotten mobbed by all the fake girls in school. He was trying to get out but they wouldn't let him leave without a picture or a video. These were girls who would talk about me. I could tell Kian was annoyed so I decided to step in.

"Can you guys PLEASE leave me alone?!" He asked them.

"HEY! Leave Kian alone you fake bitches hated us before we left now your all over him?" I yelled.

"Well he's famous!" Some dumb girl shouted in excitement.

The girls just looked at me in discust and walked away, mumbling rude things under their breaths.

"Lets just get to class."

We walked inside the school that looked exactly how it did the last time we were here. We went to the counselors office to get our schedules.

"Here you go." The counselor said while handing us our cards.

I skimmed through mine and then through Kians to see what classes we had together. We had English, Math Science and History together.

"We'll have a student for each of you to show you where your classes are. They are on the way down here now." He told us.

We waited paciently for them to come.  Soon Kian's came first. I waited and waited for my "buddy" to come and they finally did.

Oh my god. I couldn't believe who was standing there.

"A-Austin?"