Chapter 8

It took us about 1 hour to get to Disney Land, but in the meantime we talked and listened to the radio. After an hour, we finally made it! It was soo beautiful! We got in our positions according to our shirts. A lot of people took pictures of us and said aww!! It was really wierd. We rode on about every ride! Even the tea cups! It was such a fun day. We wanted to see the famous fireworks behind the Cinderella Castle.

Kian's POV

Today was so much fun! I had a blast with Abby. We are on our way to the Cinderella Castle to see the fireworks.

After about 15 minutes of walking, we where finally there. We waited a couple. minutes for the fireworks to start, and they started out of nowhere! It was very beautiful and so romantic! I thought it would be the perfect time to tell Abby this.

"Abby?" I said.

"Yes, babe?" She asked.

"I love you to the moon and back." I told her.

"Aww babe! I love you too!" She told me.

I pulled her in for a kiss which kinda turned into a make out. After about 2 minutes of kissing ,she pulled away because she wanted to watch the finale of the fireworks and so did I. It was fantastic. After the fireworks we went to Burger King to eat since we last ate at 1 and it was 10.

Abbys POV

Omg tonight was perfect. Kian told me he loves me and I love him too! We left after the fireworks and went to burget king to eat. After we were done eating we went home. We got home at around 12 ish and everyone was asleep. I went upstairs, changed into my pj's, brushed my teeth and washed my face. I jumped in bed and got a text from Kian

Kian: I had alot of fun today babe! Thanks for coming! I love you <3

I texted him back for a while and then fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up to someone jumping on my bed. It was Mariana.

"GET UP! GET UP!!" she said while jumping.

"I'm up, and you can stop jumping! Why are you so happy?" I asked

"Well, I would like to know all the details from yesterday." She said. So I told her all the details and everything. We talked for a while and than she left. I was so bored at home alone. I invited Kian over to hang out and go to the mall. We spent the whole day together and had a blast. i am so glad to be his girl. <3

A/N Sorry this chapter is a little boring. But omgg they told each other they where in love!! Aww Lol thanks for reading!!