Chapter 3

I spent the rest of the day with Mariana in my room. We got to know each other alot better. We have alot in common. She invited me to go with her and her best friend Alyssa to the beach the next day. By time Mariana left it was already 7.

"Dinner!!" My mom called.

We all came down to the dinner table

ate, and talked about our day. After dinner I cleaned the table and washed the dishes. Since it was already June, there was no point going back to school since there was like 3 weeks left of school. When i finished the dishes I went up to room and showered changed into my PJ's and fell asleep.

The next day I woke up at 10 and I ate a bowl of cereal and packed my beach bag. I packed a towel, my black and white converse, an extra outfit, my sun glasses, a hair tie,a hair brush and sun tanning lotion. Than I went over to Marianas house to meet Alyssa and get to know her. I left at around 12 to Marianas house. We chilled at Mari's house for a few hours. Alyssa is a really funny and sweet girl. I think her Mari and I can become really good friends!

We walked down to the beach. It was packed! There was a food truck at the beach and Mari and Alyssa went to get food. I told Mari to get me something while I find a spot for us. I found a good spot right infront of the water. I took off my bikini cover up. I wore my cheetah print bikini top with red bottoms. I walked up to the shore of the walked standing there watching waves and taking pictures. As I was walking back to our spot I tripped over a rock that was hidden. Thankfully someone caught me.

" Are you alright?" Some guy that was extremely hot with quiffed brown hair and the perfect face.

"Yeah, thanks! Whats your name?" I aksed curiously.

"No problem, my name is Kian. Kian Lawley." He said followed by a wink.

"Nice to meet you Kian, my name is Abby. Abby Johnson." We both laughed at my imitation attempt.

  "Well, well Abby, you already getting the bait? Hey Kian!" Mari said.

I was really embarrased by her remark. Kian and I both turned red. Although, i do want him to be my bait :P but wait. How does Mari know Kian?

"Hey Mariana!  Hey Alyssa!" Kian replied.

"You guys know each other?" I asked them confused.

"Yeah he goes to our school, your future school. Arora Hills High." Mari answered.

Oh how I wished I was in school right now.

"He also lives in our neighborhood. He lives 3 doors down from you on the other side." Mari added.

"Scoree!!!" I said to myself very excitingly.

"Well I have to go meet some friends. Nice meeting you Abby. Can I get your number?" Kian asked.

"Sure!" I responded with my number blushing.

He gave me his number also. I think I have a crush on him... Even though I barely know himm! Omg he is just too cute and muscular and sweet! He has got the whole package! I told Mari and Alyssa about everything because of course they wanted to know all the details! When I got home it was 6 pm. I showered and changed into my extra outfit i had with me that never went to use. I texted my friends back in Florida about everything happening so far. At 7 we ate dinner and cleaned up. After dinner I went up to my bedroom and texted Kian.