Chapter 37

I was in shock. I dropped my bags and just stood there, tears filling my eyes making it hard to see.

"I love you too." I said storming off to our room locking the door behind me.

I couldn't believe he did it again. He cheated on me again.

"Abby open the door right now!  Please!  Let me explain!" He said while banging on the door.

I just layed on the bed and cried for what felt like hours, till I drifted asle

ep. I woke up at around 9 and noticed Kian never came in. He probably went back to swallowing that slut. I swear I'm gonna kill her. I got up and opened the door hestitantly not wanting to see Kian at the moment. I realized that nobody was home.

I went back to my bed and checked all my notifications and a text from the person I really wanted nothing to do with at the moment.

From: Kian

Abby I'm really sorry I feel like the worst guy in the world. We really need to talk about this. The guys and I are at our first rehearsal for the tour. See you later.

To: Kian

  I'm broken Kian. I really am. I don't want anything to do with you for a while so please just leave me alone.

I was really bored and Steph was already asleep so I decided to invite Austin over.

To: Austinn

Hey can you come over. I really need someone to talk to. It's important. I'll order us a pizza be here ASAP!

After I texted him I placed the order for our food and waited for him to arrive. Which he did about 5 minutes later.

"What's wrong??" He asked concerned.

"Kian cheated on me again." I said feeling the tears come back. Then I lost it. Niagra Falls came streaming down my face.

"Aw, shh its okay, shh.." He whispered to me while comforting me.

"I just can't believe it. He told me he would never do it again and he did. What did I do to deserve this?" I sobbed.

We talked for a while and the pizza came. I felt a little better after talking to Austin. He sure knows how to cheer me up. We ended up watching "The Notebook" because it is my all time favorite movie.

I didn't realize how close Austin and I were sitting next to each other. I don't know what got over me, but I ended up scooting next to him really close so that we were practically cuddling. We lookes at each others eyes and lips repetetively.

Suddenly our lips touch moving in sync, we were pretty much making out. I ran my fingers through his soft brown hair then he pulled away.

"We can't do this. We can't make the same mistake Kian made. He still loves you." He told me.

"I honestly don't know anymore. He tells me me loves me then he cheats on me. Who knows what he has done with that skank."

"Abby, he just made mistakes. He really does love you. I'm positive. I don't want to be the one to ruin your relationship for good."

He had a point I guess. It became really awkward for the rest of the night.

"Lets pretend that kiss or make out or whatever didn't happen." I blurted out.

"That might be hard to forget." He mumbled under his breath thinking I didn't hear him but I sure did.

After the movie, Austin left and I cleaned up the kitchen. It was almost 12 and they still weren't back yet. I heard my phone ring so I went to go answer the call I had gotten from Jc.

"Hello?"

"Abby! Kian got hit by a car when he was crossing the street! He was upset that you didn't want anything to do with him so he punched the wall and stormed out of rehearsal and when he was crossing the street he wasn't paying attention and got hit! Come to the hospital we are on our way there!"

This is all my fault.