Chapter 15

Kians POV

Today is the day. Today is the day that I'm taking the virginity away from Abby Marie Johnson. I am so nervous! What if she chickens out? Or what if I chicken out. I'm just not gonna think about it. I don't wanna jinx it. It's only 2nd period (9 AM) and Abby isn't in my 2nd period, but we have next period together. Could this class go by any slower?? I thought to myself while repetitivly clicking my pen distracting other students. Finally its over.

"Hey babe! All packed for tonight?" I asked her.

"Hey! And yess!! Are you??" She asks.

"Yeah, just gonna get a few last minute things with Carlos at Target during my free period." I told her.

"Mkay, Just don't be late! See ya at gym bye babe." She said and kissed me then walked to class. Gosh she so cute! The way she walks, her long beautiful brown hair- everything about her is amazing to me.

I went to period 3 and then had pd. 4 for my free period. I called Carlos telling him I'd be there to pick him up soon. (A/N C= Carlos K= Kian)

C: "Hello?"

K: "Hey Carlos, it's Kian. We're going to Target. Be ready I'll be there shortly."

C: "Okay bye."

I drove home and picked up Carlos.

"So what do you need from Target?" Carlos asked.

"Um.. What do you thinks happening tonight? I need condoms!" I said embarrased.

"Haha." Carlos said. He pretty much made fun of me the rest of the way. We finally got there.

"Carlos which brand is the best one?" I asked. I didn't get a response because he was too busy laughing.

"Dude seriously! It's not that funny!" I told him.

"Hahaha okay. Umm Trojan's pretty good." He said.

"Okay, I'll get those. I need some travel size stuff for our weekend. One second." I told him.

I grabbed what I needed and headed back home to drop off Carlos and back to school. I got there just in time. The last few periods went by fast and I went immediately went home to finish packing. Then I noticed the condoms where open.

"CARLOS! I know you took a condom!" I said while laughing.

"Well yeah, I have a girlfriend too." He said.

"Ohh yeah" I said then went back to my room. We planned to leave at 5 pm I finished packing at 4:30 I took a quick shower and called Abby to see if she was ready.

"Hey babe you ready?" I asked

"I am ready! Lets goooo!!" She said screaming into the phone.

"Haha okay see ya in a bit." I said.

I grabbed my bag and put it in the trunk. I walked over to Abby's to help with her bags.

"Damn, you sure have a lot of stuff for a weekend." I said while taking the luggage to the car.

"Well duh, I'm a girl!" She said laughing. We finally got everything in.

"LETS GO!" We shouted at each other.

Abbys POV

I can't believe this is happening! We are on the way to the resort! We jammed out to the radio and just had a blast. When we got there my jaw dropped. It was BEAUTIFUL! (A/N Picture like a Hawaiian Resort or somethin)

"Kian this is amazing!!!" I told him and hugged him. Our hotel room was beautiful! The bed had roses on it and a candle was burning. It was so romantic!

"Let's go around town and have a blast!" Kian suggested.

"WOOOOHHH LETSS GO!!" I screamed.