Chapter 24

Authors Note:

Before I begin this chapter, I'd like to thank all of you for helping me reach 800 READS!! OMG thats so crazy! Thanks so much! To think that 800 people have read this is crazy! Ilysm enjoy this chapter!

I woke up feeling extra nausious. It was weird, I never felt like this before. It hurt. Alot more. I rolled over to find Kian not there but only a folded paper. I opened it up and it read,

"Babe I had to do something really important with Jc. I'll be back at lunch time. Call me if you need me. Love you."

 Great. Now I get to spend the day alone until he gets back. I decided to call Jenn (jennxpenn) and ask her to hang out.

 "Hello?"

 "Hey Jenn! Its Abby! I wondered if you wanted to come over today to hang out. Kians not home and nobody else either. Its weird." 

"Sorry Abbs, but I cant.

"Awh why not?"

"Well you see I have stuff to do. Yeah! Stuff."

"Oh okay then bye!"

"Byeeee!"

   Well she seemeed really suspicious. I feel like shes up to something. I got out of bed and decided to take a long shower. When I got out, I put on yoga pants and a tank top and cardigan. I threw my hair up in a loose messy bun. I went over to the kitchen and put some ice cream in a bowl and sat in the living room watching different movies. I heard the door open. It was Kian.

 "Hey babe!" I said.

 "Hey." He said while quickly bolting up the stairs.

 Why was everyone acting so shady today!!

 "Babe, we're going over to Jenns house a little later because shes inviting us for dinner. I need to make a quick errand to the mall. Jc coming soon with food for you. I wont be longer than 1 and a half hours." He said coming up to me.

"Oh, okay then. Whats the dress code?" I asked a little annoyed that he was out the whole day.

"Something nice. Well I gotta go. I love ya babe!" He said giving me a hug and kiss.

 I finished the show I was watching and Jc came with McDonalds for me.

 "Hey! Heres your food." He said while walking in.

 "Thank you so much Jc!" I said hugging him.

"I'm starving! Lets eat!" I said excited to see food infront of me.

"Well actually I brought this for you only. I have to go somewhere for a little while I'll be back soon!"

"Oh Okay then! Bye!" I said while walking up to lock the door.

 "WHY WONT ANYONE STAY WITH ME TODAY UGHH." I shouted to the house while going to the  kitchen.

Kians POV

I feel so bad for leaving Abby alone today. But what she doesn't know where everyone is right now is Jenns apartment. Today is Abbys Surprise Baby Shower! I literally thought about doing this last night and even created a group chat with all of o2l Jenn, Mariana and Andrea. (A/N Yeah Andrea is a friend lol ik that shes dating Kian in reality but lets pretend in this that they r just friends. Kay? K.) Luckily they agreed with my plan. We spent the whole day shopping for decorations, party stuff, food etc.