Ughhhh

You know, there’s a reason I don’t go out of my room to hang out with my family. They don’t understand what I think of them. But I understand what they think of me. It’s not hard to tell everyone, besides my nephews and nanny (Grandma), hate me. My brother tries acting like my father, and intimidating me. My sister is just always annoyed with me and doesn’t understand anything, doesn’t even try talking to me, she looks at me like I’m some little kid who wants to be a princess. My oldest brother doesn’t even talk to me. And my other sister and I fought enough where we don’t even really talk, and when we do it’s just so awkward. My mom doesn’t even talk to me about what’s wrong unless it doesn’t have to do with this family. I’m losing people again too…. I lost my best guy friend, who is just like my brother, because he’s being this bitches bitch. And one of my best friends is mad at me because I started yelling at him that he doesn’t love his girlfriend. But who could really blame me?? I mean I’m not going to talk to someone, just to get yelled at by his girlfriend all the time and get told we won’t even so much as to video chat. And I’m not going to put up with this dude asking me “hypothetical” questions about if he was single, then let him think he loves her. Ugh. One more thing needs to go wrong. Just one more. I got my 90’s music in my ears. It makes me feel better. Every time I’m having a rough day it kind of helps. Did I write about that time I dreamed about running away?? Well I think I dreamed of it twice… Anyways… I don’t know what else to put in here. So I guess I’ll just go again.

   Bye.