Rⓐⓘⓝ 02

"Momcy! Its raining!" Taeyeon said happily and the rain is so hard and Taeyeon forget that she is now already soaked in the rain.

Taeyeon just shake it off and continue to play. Taeyeon stamp her foot happily. An hour pass so its already quarter to 7. Taeyeon suddenly feels that someone is watching her and her heart beat become nervous.

"Taeyeon don't be scared and get out of this place" Taeyeon said and she walked. She is now away from park and she is holding the necklace that Momcy Chin gave her.

Taeyeon is now at the side walk and the nervous in her body becomes more than nervous. Suddenly she bumped into a person.

"Yah! Watch were you walking!" The boy scold her and he is look drunk.

"So-sorry, i-i was no-not loo-looking..." Taeyeon stuttered and she seems so scared. The boy is soaked in the rain also.

"Get out of my way!" The boy said and  shoved her away to able to walk again.

'Oh no! My necklace broke! Momcy will get angry at me!'

While the boy was walking, Taeyeon called him. "Ahjussi... But you broke my precious necklace..." Taeyeon said and the boy seems get mad.

"I don't care if it brokes! Go away now!" The boy shouted and Taeyeon didn't want to cry but it just came out automatically right from her eyes.

"But... Ahjussi... It is really important..." Taeyeon whispered and continue to cry. The rain get more harder.

"You know! I don't even know you! So go away now! And im not an ahjussi!" The boy shouted once again and walk. Leaving Taeyeon collapsing on the ground and she picked her broken necklace.

"My precious necklace..." She whispered and hugged it in the middle of the lonely path with hard rain.

"That boy is a jerk!" Taeyeon said and picked the other parts of the necklace.

She continue to cry, until the boy come back for her. She looked up and hugged her necklace again.

"Stand up..." The boy whispered softly. Taeyeon looked at her and the boy is offering his right hand.

'Oh i don't that know he have that warm heart!'

"I said stand up!" The boy shouted and Taeyeon accept his offer and she stand up.

"Here... I bought you an umbrella... I cannot stand a girl crying in the middle of the rain with her stupid broken bracelet..." The boy reasoned, before Taeyeon can decision.

"Its actually not a bracelet ahjussi... Its a necklace... And by the way... Thanks for the umbrella even though im already soaked in the rain..." Taeyeon said and accept the umbrella.

"Im sorry for being rude earlier too..." The boy apologized and Taeyeon let out a warming smile for the first time which makes the boy step back and mesmerized her smile.

"I don't know ahjussi that you have that soft heart also..." Taeyeon said and point his heart. The boy looked where she is pointing and it is in his heart.

The boy seems don't know what to answer so he remain cool. He shoved her hands away and Taeyeon come back what she is too earlier.

"By the way... Im Byun Baekhyun.." Baekhyun introduced himself. Taeyeon saw that Baekhyun raised his right hand.

'If i have to say my name too in this stranger?... Okay... I think he's kind...'

"Kim Taeyeon" Taeyeon simply answered and they shake hands then the rain get more harder again.

"Come on now!" Baekhyun said and grabbed Taeyeon's wrist without asking a permission.

-

They are now currently in the nearest convenience store and Baekhyun let Taeyeon sit down at the window are and ordered something.

"Aish... This ahjussi just broke this!..."

*its really hard to fix it*

She remembered what Momcy Chin said to her. Taeyeon squinted her eyes and bowes her head. And fake that she is crying. Baekhyun come back with some noodles and he saw Taeyeon is like faking a nap.

"Yah... Lets eat some noodles! To get warm..." Baekhyun said and Taeyeon doesn't even move an inch.

"Yah! Hurry... Before it gets warm!" Baekhyun shouted and this time Taeyeon just look at him dumbfoundly. Baekhyun passed the other noodle and give it to her.

Taeyeon accept the noodle and bowed her head again. Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows and he ignored Taeyeon so he eat his noodles.

A few moments later, Taeyeon finally holding her chopsticks and slowly picking up some noodles. Baekhyun looked at her and chuckled. Taeyeon looked at him and she hid the necklace first.

"So ahjumma, how much important is that necklace, by the way?" Baekhyun asked with laughing in his voice. Taeyeon raised her left eyebrow and rolled her eyes.

"Ahjussi, You don't have to know!" Taeyeon shouted a little and she smirked then continue to eat her noodles.

Baekhyun suddenly poked Taeyeon's head. Taeyeon rubbed her head and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Yah! What was that for!"

"Nothing! Ahjumma!"

Baekhyun chuckled and sip the last broth. Leaving Taeyeon still eating her noodles, Taeyeon just watch him leave and scoff.

"I wish, i didn't met that boy! He's an alcoholic man!" Taeyeon complain.

"So Byun Baekhyun, first i'm not your stalker but how is your life?... Of being alcoholic man..." Taeyeon chuckled and someone cleared his/her throat.

"What did you say? Or are you saying something about me?" Baekhyun asked like a drunk person.

Taeyeon got surprised by his sudden appearance. "I thought that you... Leave?" Taeyeon stuttered and Baekhyun chuckled loudly.

"Ahjumma, can i say.... Can i have my umbrella back,... please?" Baekhyun asked cutely which makes Taeyeon grossed out.

'Right! I have his stupid umbrella!'

Taeyeon hurriedly give the umbrella and grossed out. "Don't worry ahjumma, we won't meet next time... This time is for the last..." Baekhyun said and laugh.

"That would be great ahjussi! It wasn't nice to meet you also" Taeyeon said and Baekhyun just laughed it off and leave the conveneince store.

"What a jerk!" Taeyeon scoffed and eat the noodles.

Vote
Comment