Rⓐⓘⓝ 21.2

Taeyeon woke up and her head is kinda spinning around. She still feel dizzy and found herself in a bed, A hospital bed.

Taeyeon shook her head and look at her right hand and it have a dextrose, Taeyeon get it off and her hand start to bleed.

Taeyeon stand up and her legs wobbled. She hit the ground so hard and tried to stand again.

Taeyeon's right arm is now bleeding wildly and it is not unstoppable. She squint her eyes and she hold the bed to guide herself from standing up.

Taeyeon walk slowly and she hold the door knob as fast as she can and open it.

She cannot help herself anymore, she collapse after she opened the door.

Someone saw her collapse on the ground and immediately called a nurse or some help.

Taeyeon open her eyes and look at him, she smiled because she knew that she is now safe and she point him.

"Y-you... Lo-love..." Then she smiled  before she can finish up her words.

-

Taeyeon wokes up again but have another tube. That is the blood circulating from the side of dextrose and she has no idea who donate it.

She look at her right side and saw a familiar figure, her eyes become watery and get off from her bed and hug him.

"Thank you so much even though i hate you now..."

Taeyeon's tear fell and smiled.

"Sorry appa... Saranghae~"

Vote ☆
Comment ↭