Rⓐⓘⓝ 14

'I still cannot get over about what just Ahjussi called me last night... Just...'

Taeyeon looked at her mother and she turn off the tv. Tracy sit beside her and smiled warmly.

"How's your day going?" Tracy asked and Taeyeon sighed.

"Later... Going to find some job..." Taeyeon answered and Tracy nodded.

Tracy get nervous suddenly and Taeyeon notice it and hugged her mother.

"Its okay eomma... All things going to be right..." Taeyeon remind and Tracy shook her head.

Tracy hold both hands of Taeyeon and look directly at her eyes. Taeyeon was confused by her mother's action.

"What are you trying to say eomma?" Taeyeon asked and Tracy shook her head.

"Taeyeon... I have something to tell you.." Tracy said and Taeyeon smiled.

"What is it eomma?" Taeyeon asked excitedly.

"Just don't get upset after i say this..." Tracy said and Taeyeon's smile turn into a neutral face.

"What do you mean?" Taeyeon asked as she raised her right eyebrow. Tracy hold her hands more tight and crying.

"Im sorry... I have been lying to you... Since you born in this world..." Tracy started and Taeyeon is still confused.

"What? Lying? What kind of lying? I know there is nothing to lie about!" Taeyeon remind and Tracy shook her head.

"Then what is it? I know you never lie at me!" Taeyeon said and her tears are forming in her eyes.

Tracy looked around and gestured Linda to give them some private, then Linda get what she mean and let the other workers go away from them.

"Honey... Taeyeon... Kim Taeyeon... Im so sorry... I am not your mother..." Tracy said from the bottom of her heart and that part, Taeyeon's heart starting to broke one by one.

"Tell me... T-that... It is only a joke!" Taeyeon tried to smile but her tears are now falling.

Tracy cried and wiped Taeyeon's tears.

"Tell me!! Its a joke right?!" Taeyeon asked and trying to smile again.

Tracy shook her head.

"Is it right?!" Taeyeon is starting to freak out and Tracy hugged her.

"Right?!" She asked once again and Tracy hugged more tight.

Taeyeon finally broke in tears.

"Right...?" Taeyeon whispered and cried.

"Sorry honey..." Tracy apologize and Taeyeon push her gently.

"No eomma... Its just a joke... So better be get some sleep... Maybe you are just tired..." Taeyeon tried to restrain herself from crying.

"Sorry Taeyeon..." Tracy once again apologize.

"But... How does that happen?" Taeyeon asked and Tracy wiped her tears.

"I tell it to you..."

=Flashback=

Hyejin and Jay are lovers and they really love each other. Hyejin is 9 months pregnant and that was you Taeyeon.

While they are in the park to view some good place, Hyejin suddenly feel some cramps coming from her abdomen and Jay hurriedly called an ambulance and other people are helping Hyejin.

About some minutes, the ambulance finally came and without some hesitation, they get Hyejin immediately in the ambulance and with Jay.

The nurse put some dextrose and Jay hold Hyejin's left arm so tight and kissed it many times.