Rⓐⓘⓝ 13

'Until now... I cannot get over about ahjussi's kindness earlier... Did he drink something to make him act like that?... And i know... I confessed earlier and im not surprised that he will going to reject me... I-'

"Honey! Are you listening?!" Tracy distract Taeyeon's thoughts and Yracy sighed. "Honey.. I've been talking to you like 5 minutes and you are spacing out..."

"W-what was that again?" Taeyeon asked and Tracy shook her head.

"You've been hitting the food blankly and looks like you have a problem..." Tracy said and Taeyeon stare at her food. Tracy sighed and smile warmly.

"Do you already have your work?" Tracy asked and makes Taeyeon to look at her so confused. Tracy smiled and wait for her answer.

"Mom.. Are you telling me that you are now agreeing at my decision?" Taeyeon asked.

"Well.. Um... Kinda... I mean.. Yes.. I've been thinking to it since you-"

Tracy got cut off when Taeyeon hugged her and Tracy hugged back. Linda notice their mother and daughter moment and she smiled but continue to work afterwards.

"Thank you mom! Thats why i always love you!!" Taeyeon stated and Tracy smiled warmly and her eyes get teary suddenly.

Taeyeon let go of the hug and notice her mothers eye, Taeyeon get some napkin and wiped the tears that are forming, that ready to fall.

"I wouldn't let my daughter ended up in sadness and coldness..." Tracy said and Taeyeon unknowingly get hit by the word 'coldness'. Taeyeon smiled a little and decided to eat her food.

Tracy seems to notice it and cross her arm. "Why? And what?" Tracy asked and Taeyeon get taken aback by her question.

Taeyeon shook her head and she hear Tracy that 'tsk'. "I-its true.." Taeyeon said and stop from eating.

"I know what does face mean.." Tracy said and Taeyeon frown.

"Mom look... My friend is-"

"Friend?! Who is this friend?! I know you don't have friends!" Tracy said and eat her food. Then drink her wine.

"Ah... Im making some good friends recently..." Taeyeon gulped and getting nervous.

"Okay.. I accept that reason.. So continue.." Tracy said as she cutting the steak. Taeyeon sighed deeply 'i dont think, mom will going to find out that it was all gonna be me...'

"Come on.." Tracy said and Taeyeon nodded.

"Mom, my friend once told me about her crush... And.." Tracy nodded and Taeyeon dont know what to say more.

"And... She said that the first day he met this man, her feelings suddenly grow for him and there connections between them is kinda a bad relationship, but when the second day... she met the boy again and third day, she began to feel weird at the boy because he begans to feel nice towards her and she began suddenly to feel cold towards to him and confessed in that day... And now, she doesn't know what to do how to feel when she meets him again..."

Tracy was smiling while Taeyeon is telling the story and Taeyeon found it creepy.

"Mom, whats with that smile... So creepy..." Taeyeon said and Tracy chuckled.

"Im just happy that you are now more mature than i think... And even help your friend by all you might..."

"But i think, she must feel awkward after that... Because they don't have good interaction in the first day and the boy seems weird totally but.. I think your friend must not feel coldness towards him since the boy change suddenly... And i think also that she feel rejection after she confess..."

'Yep... Thats what i feel.. Rejection...'

"But, if the boy speak it means rejection but if the boy didn't speak it means complicated at a sudden situation... Its feels like she is feeling right now is like a bottle, her feelings get filled but gets drained..."

'Wait... Mom is kinda right but i dont think about the rejection was right..'

"And i think, she would do to met him again and clear things.." Tracy smiled and Taeyeon was left speechless. Tracy stands up.

"Thats all honey and all i can wish now is hope your friend don't get friendzone and i hope too that you will get your job already.." Tracy said as she take her leave.

Taeyeon left alone in the dining area and raised her sweater in her left hand and the marks is a liitle bit still there and she sighed.

In Taeyeon's room..

"Mom is really giving so much advice right now... How do i even face him when i know that i am already embarrass at the situation?..."

Taeyeon groaned and hugged her favorite pillow. Taeyeon stared at the window.

"How about you Baymaxie... Do you think i should follow Moms advice?" Taeyeon asked as she look at her pillow. But the cold wind outside was the one who answered.

"I think its a neutral..." Taeyeon said and off her lamp then she was about to go to sleep her phone rings.

Taeyeon get her phone and the caller id is Baekhyun, Taeyeon's heart get nervous and beating wildly. 'Should i answer it?! But how?! Gosh! Im going crazy!'

Taeyeon close her eyes and let her index finger to decide what to answer. But as she look, she picked the answer one..

Taeyeon slap her forehead and slowly putting her phone in her ears and-

"Hello ahjumma!" Baekhyun's voice got her making her phone fall into her head and so nervous to put it back into her ears.

"Im sorry.. I think.. I can't talk right now... I've been having many thoughts suddenly.. So its a goodbye!" Taeyeon hurriedly said and was about to drop the call but..

"WAIT! WAIT!!!! Taengoo!!" Baekhyun shouted from the line and Taeyeon gets so confused and nervous at the same time.

"What did you just call me?" Taeyeon asked and she is making sure.

"I said don't end the call first and i have to say something..."

"No... Ahjussi... Its about earlier right?" Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun nodded.

"No... Lets dont talk about that and forget what i said earlier and i know im an idiot..." Taeyeon said.

"No, dont say that... I know what i act earlier is such rude towards your feelings and i also read your letter but..."

Taeyeon waited patiently at him. Baekhyun sighed.

"Ahjumma... I lik-"

Taeyeon was surprised that her phone got empty and she smiled.

"Thanks to you my phone! You really save me!!" Taeyeon thanked and planned to get some sleeps already.

-

"What?!" Baekhyun get confused when his phone got drained too...

"Oh my... I think not the right time to tell... I guess?" Baekhyun asked himself and turn off his lamp and get some sleeps.

"I dont even say goodnight at ahjumma..'

Vote
Comment