Rⓐⓘⓝ 13.2

'Its already 11 pm and i cannot still get some sleep'

Tracy sighed and saddened afterwards. She open her cabinet and reveal the old photo album, her eyes get teary and planned to bring back some memories.

Tracy blow the front cover because of some little dust everywhere. She sighed and opened the first page.

While turning the pages, her heart gets heavy and scared. Tracy closed the photo album and hugged it.

"Im sorry honey... I am not being honest with you..." Tracy said and cried.

Linda comes in and Tracy wiped her tears immediately. Linda notice the photo album and sighed deeply.

"Was it that again?" Linda asked and give some vitamins to Tracy.

Tracy nodded and drink her vitamins. There was a silence after that and Linda decided to speak.

"Why would you tell it already... She is now more mature and i think she can understand it..." Linda suggested and Tracy look at her.

"Don't you think?" Tracy asked and Linda sighed.

"It was only my suggestion, if you agreed with it, i think that would be a great idea..."

"But the only one thing im scared to is... What if she hates me and angry at me when the moment i tell the truth?" Tracy asked and Linda fix the things.

"Only the humanity can tell what will going to happen..." Linda said as she take her leave. Tracy sighed and put back the photo album.

Tracy go back to her bed and as she close her eyes, a tear fell in her right eye.

'I am really sorry... I wasn't your mother....'

Vote ☆
Comment ↭