Rⓐⓘⓝ 12

"I think i like you Baekhyun..."

Baekhyun looked at her and his heart was beating so loud when he hear Taeyeon that she say his name and Taeyeon looked down.

"I know its trully weird but im ready if you gonna reject me..." Taeyeon whispered and let go.

Baekhyun just looked at her and Tayeon looked up.

"I know Ahjussi... I know.." Taeyeon said and turn around and starting to walk to go away from him.

Baekhyun still dont know what to do until he notice that there is a paper from his right hand and read it.

Anyeong! Taeyeon-imnida,
When the first day i met you it was rainy day, when the second day that i met with you it was sunny day, and today, the third day that i met you it was the first snow.

Every single one of them have meanings to me when the time that i had met you.

I started to grow my feelings to you in the first day and the rainy day really helps me to grow this feeling

The second day, the sun helped me to give me some energy and it makes me dont lost hope at you.

I know that i pretend every single word i said but...

The third day is the first snow... Making my feelings to start get cold towards you.

So, thats all.

I just like you without anyone knowing and thank you...

Baekhyun fold the paper and looked where was she before and there is no one. Only the shining lights and the snow.

Baekhyun fetch a cab and drove. "I should have known... Momcy didn't tell me at first... But i didnt reject you... Its not weird because i like you first than you..."

------

Taeyeon reaches home and come inside, ignoring all the people.

"Taeyeon do you eat snacks already?" Tracy asked and Taeyeon locked the door. Tracy sighed and continue what she was doing.

Taeyeon sighed and throw hear coat on the floor and look at herself at the mirror. She began to cover her face and shaking her body.

"And now... He will going to be uncomfortable with me..."

"What the hell did i say that?" Taeyeon regret what she had said earlier.

"But i hope... He reads it... And he doesn't need to worry about because im somewhat getting cold to my feelings..."

Taeyeon sighed and decided to take some nap to get some good energy.

=Flashback=

"Momcy! Why suddenly?!"

"Its okay... She will be coming here soon and you must be careful... Like what i said you need to meet her tomorrow and not today..."

"I will find her Momcy and make her comfortable with me... I'll do my best to be her mine.."

"So better be stop that kind of business and there are many things will going to be happen that will turned into good..."

"I know Momcy but... I will... I have been like her since you tell her to me... And i would like to meet her..."

"But you met you her already!"

"Who?"

"Your ahjumma!"

"Really?! What?! No! I mean... Why?"

"I know it makes you react like that but, know her more and somethings going to happen.."

"Thats why, beauty attracts the eye but personality attracts the heart... Don't forget that!" She added.

"Momcy... Its 5pm and im gonna go now..."

Momcy Chin raised her right eyebrow. Baekhyun chuckled nervously.

"I know... Its for my last day of this business"

Momcy Chin nodded and hugged Baekhyun.

When Baekhyun goes out, he sighed and he dont know that he got bumped into a girl and he dont care.

Until he hears that she is shouting and Baekhyun heared that Momcy heart beats stop and unknowingly he began to run.

Fast Forward

3 in the morning someone calls Baekhyun and they already burried momcy, then he decided to visit later.

Fast forward

Baekhyun know that he didn't obey what Momcy said to him. But he bought only one suju, he kneel infront of the grave and started crying.

"Why didn't you tell me Momcy that after we talk you just leave... I love you Momcy and you save me from committing suicide and i will never forget that!!"

Baekhyun know that there is someone behind, he doesn't know what to do, until the precense of the person is coming nearer.

Baekhyun decided to run and thank god that it was fogging. He hide behind a wall and scan who is that person.

Baekhyun saw that she is throwing her trash and he mentally slap himself until he recognize it was Taeyeon.

He decided to wait for her to end and wait her in the outside. 'Maybe, ask her on a coffee date?'

=End of Flashback=

Vote ☆
Comment ↭