Rⓐⓘⓝ 07

"Hey bro!" Mike greeted Baekhyun and as usual they do they greetings.

"Got your phone already?" Mike asked and Baekhyun showed his phone. Mike chuckled.

"Really?... So that means..." Mike wiggled his eyebrows and Baekhyun smirked.

They are now currently in the club and the club is partying so hard. So the beat goes in into their body.

"Hey..." Mike greeted some girls and show some signs to Baekhyun and Baekhyun get it and nodded. So Mike left with the girls.

Baekhyun ordered some natural wine first. Later there was a girl who sit beside him and Baekhyun smiled. The girl bit her lip and ordered the same as Baekhyun.

"So... Mr... Whats your name?" The Girl asked in a flirty way. Baekhyun smirked and drink his wine.

"The labels are still the same... So... By the way im Baekhyun..." Baekhyun said and The girl chuckled flirtly.

"My name is Seolhyun... Nice to meet you Baekhyun..." Seolhyun introduced and instead of hand shake they hugged.

"Get a bed.. Okay?" The bartender said and Seolhyun rolled her eyes. Baekhyun chuckled and his eyes looks flirty now.

"Baekhyun, maybe you are single..." Seolhyun asked and Baekhyun put his drink down then asked for more. Then looked at Seolhyun.

"Why asked about that?" Baekhyun said and smiled at her and Seolhyun smirked.

"Nothing, since my feelings starting to like you..." Seolhyun said and Baekhyun chuckled.

"Seolhyun~ssi, its the first time we meet and already those kinds of things?" Baekhyun asked and he accept the wine.

"Of course Baekhyun~ssi, at the first look only you look so hot and interesting though~" Seolhyun sweetly said and Baekhyun raised his eyebrows and shook his head.

Seolhyun stands up and sit at Baekhyun's lap. She put her hand to Baekhyun's cheeks. Baekhyun looked at her and stop from drinking his wine. Baekhyun stand up also and Seolhyun smirked. Baekhyun is now carrying Seolhyun.

"Like what i said earlier... Get a bed young lads..." Bartender said and ruining the scene. Baekhyun put Seolhyun down and get something in his wallet then paid the bartender.

Baekhyun grabbed Seolhyun somewhere and start making out. Seolhyun take Baekhyun's jacket off and continue.

"I thought its the first time..." Seolhyun said between the kiss and Baekhyun stop.

"Now its not..." Baekhyun said and start to full the kiss in Seolhyun's neck. Baekhyun grabbed Seolhyun's leg and lift it up.

"Gosh! Youre hot!" Baekhyun compliment and Seolhyun chuckled and they continue. (A/n: can we cut it out now?)

-

Its now morning and Baekhyun woke up and Seolhyun is still sleeping. He look at the time and its 9 in the morning. Baekhyun rubbed his eyes and start to wear his pant first. Suddenly his phone rings.

"Yeah?" Baekhyun answered and let the phone in loudspeaker and continue to zip his pants. He get his tshirt and Mike speaks through the phone.

"Again?" Mike asked and Baekhyun knows what he is referring to.

"Yes.." Baekhyun simply answered and comb his hair. Mike laughed.

"Really? After a break up?" Mike asked and Baekhyun shook his head and put the comb down. Then he start to put his shoes.

"Why? Who cares?" Baekhyun asked and chuckled. Seolhyun moved a bit and Baekhyun still continue. Mike laughed again.

"You are really an amazing person..." Mike said and Baekhyun chuckled. Baekhyun finished and get his things and get his phone.

"Im going to leave now and i get her number already... Its her house anyway..." Baekhyun said and hung the call up. Thsi time Seolhyun woke up and found out that Baekhyun is already leaving.

"Leaving already?" Seolhyun asked and Baekhyun nodded. Seolhyun smiled then Baekhyun nodded.

"Next time? I don't know that you are so good..." Seolhyun compliment and Baekhyun bit his lip before he leave.

Yeah! Ikr! Its a little bit or yes its spg. But it is really in the plan.

Thanks for supporting!♡

Vote ☆
Comment ↭