Rⓐⓘⓝ 10

Taeyeon wokes up and found herself at her study table. She slowly stands up and when she bend her wrist she felt a little pain.

Taeyeon hold her head by her right arm and take a bath, when she finished, she yawned widely and decided to wear a sweatshirt since its already freezing outside.

Taeyeon walk downstairs and Linda notice her appearance. "Are you already fine?" Linda asked and Taeyeon looked at her and nodded. Taeyeon finished the last step and when she was about to turn the door knob.

Linda stop her. "Where are you going? And its freezing outside!" Linda said adn Taeyeon open the door and smiled fakely at Linda.

"Going to visit Momcy's grave..." Taeyeon sadly said and went outside. Linda sighed and continue to work.

Taeyeon put her hands to her pocket and looked down. She is even wearing a mask and shades like she is an idol. Taeyeon decided to walk to cemetery for respect.

Taeyeon kick every stone she see and her footsteps slowed when she reached already at the cemetery's entrace. Her body suddenly feels sadness and don't want to go inside because she know that she will get hurt only.

"I... Have.. To do... It.." Taeyeon stuttered with nervous and feeling cold at the same time.

She squinted her eyes and go inside. When she walks to Momcy's grave, she saw a person who is crying and looks like he is promising something.

Taeyeon squinted her eyes to recognize the person but she cannot since the fog is everywhere. She put her hands above her eyebrow and walk slowly.

When she get close, she noticed that the person have suju in his side and a flower in Momcy's grave. 'I don't remember that Momcy told me that she have a son or family member that is still alive!'

Taeyeon noticed also that the person is crying and seems that he care for Momcy too. Taeyeon cleared her throat and it seems that the person stops and he don't know what to do.

Taeyeon was about to reach the person but the person runned. "Hey! Mister! Its still 10 in the morning! Dont drink if is still morning!!" Taeyeon scold and rolled her eyes.

Taeyeon picked the bottle of the suju and put it in the garbage can. Taeyeon kneeled in front of Momcy's grave and giggled.

"That person Momcy is so drunk and i think he went in the wrong grave..." Taeyeon said and sighed. She remembered something and crossed her arms.

"Why someone didn't tell me that Momcy Chin is already buried, without me knowing?!" Taeyeon asked and hugged Momcy's grave. "I should be the one who do this... But the question is... who would do this?" Taeyeon added.

There was a silent moment and Taeyeon sighed. "But seriously Momcy Chin... Like what i said last night... Its not worth it... But i really planned today that i would not cry and i just come here to visit you..." Taeyeon smiled and looked at the graved.

Taeyeon just stare and smiled. "I missed you..." Taeyeon whispered and stand up.

"Im going to leave now Momcy... And i have a mission for you... Or there is one thing i would like to tell you..." Taeyeon begged and she sighed before she speaks.

"You passed away in cold season and your husband died in rainy season... And that's how you expalined meant to be but... Please help me to find the man... Who would take care for the rest of my life...." Taeyeon said and bowed before she leaves.

Short update!! Many of you want me to do the Book 2 of Where Are You? Already😂😂 just... Um... Stay tuned? maybe?

Yeah i know, sorry not sorry... I get suddenly a crush to Cliffhanger...😭😍😂😂😂 like what i said... It will release sooner...

BUT..

I will now release the book 2 but... With its teaser only... No story..

Vote
Comment