Rⓐⓘⓝ 22

'I still cannot accept the fact that Baekhyun is my sibling, i thought he will be my love of my life but something happened'

'Im so mad, confuse, happy and broken at th same time when that day happen, and after that i just close my eyes to the sky and wish that it didn't happen that you're just a sibling...'

'I can accept the fact but... I already love you, the day we taste our lips each other have become the most precious in my life but... You're still my sibling and-'

Taeyeon stop from writing and listen what would be Tracy's next words.

"You have a visitor!" Tracy shouted from downstairs. "Ne!" Taeyeon answered.

She furrowed her eyebrows since she didn't invite anyone today, she sigh and put her diary carefully in the mini bookcase of her.

"Taeyeon!"

"Coming eomma!" Taeyeon huriedly fix the things but before she go down, she look at herself first in the mirror.

"There's nothing to be fix about my hair, i don't care if it is messy... I think it would be um.... Candace? No! She's still mad... Appa? No-"

"Taeyeon!" This time Tracy's voice raise higher than before. Taeyeon take a final look at the mirror and runned down stairs.

She hate to be called by her mother angrily. She hurriedly run down to he stairs and was met by her mother.

Tracy point her lips at the living room area and she cross her arm. Taeyeon squinted her eyes before she turn around but Tracy stop her.

"What did i say to you? I said that-" Taeyeon nodded and turn around and found Linda is giving some snacks to him.

"Thank you..." He thanked Linda, then she quietly hide her fangirling mode. Taeyeon rolled her eyes and somewhat shy.

"What you're doing here?" Taeyeon asked coldly and he stands up. Tracy coughs making Taeyeon's attention turn into her.

Tracy point up meaning she will go upstairs but Taeyeon hold her arm and begging to stay first. Since she have a news to tell.

Linda is in the kitchen to do some things.

"I said what are you doing here?" Taeyeon asked coldly again and he smiled warmly.

Linda peek her head out to hear their conversation.

"Im here to say that my appa will say something very important..." He said and Taeyeon looked down because she knows what he means.

Linda raise her eyebrows.

"What?" Tracy asked so confused and someone comes in. Taeyeon was surprise and Tracy too.

Linda peek a little and was surprise.

"Sir Jay is here!" Linda whispered and close her mouth and done her cleanings fastly.

"Sir Jay is here?" One maid asked and Linda shush her and let them put in their perspective rooms.

"No matter what happened! Stay in this room!"

Tracy is shaking and shooking her head and crying slowly.

"Y-...you...." Tracy said softly making Taeyeon's heart breaking a bit.

Taeyeon hugged her and Tracy cover her head.

"Im sorry..." Jay said and slowly walk to them and Tracy looked up.

"Why are you here?! And why now?!" Tracy asked and she seems so angry. Taeyeon get some flinch and she don't want this kind of situation.

"Yah! I said why now?!" Tracy asked and because of her temper, she accidentally push Taeyeon to the side so hard.

Taeyeon fell hardly to the ground and Baekhyun help her. She shove his hands away for attempting to help her.

"I-i s-said... W-why?!" Tracy asked once again and Jay slowly walk into her and hug her.

Tracy hit his shoulders and repeatedly saying 'why'. Jay endure it and close his eyes.

"Just do it... I deserve this..." Jay said and Tracy continue to cry.

After some minutes, Tracy stop and Jay let go. Jay tried to smile warmly to give Tracy some cheer up. But Tracy ignore her.

"Its so nice to see my baby again who is sexy and still beautiful like Hyejin..." Jay sweetly said and hold Tracy's cheek.

Tracy get his hands off her and shook her head. Tracy look at Baekhyun and sigh.

"Your son?" Tracy askrd and Jay nodded. "Okay, i get it..." Tracy said and want to go upstairs but Jay stop her.

"Its not what you're thinking..."

"I know... Lets talk upstairs privately..." Tracy explained and Jay agreed.

"Eomma!" Taeyeon called and Tracy shook her head meaning its going to be fine.

"Eomma..." Taeyeon whispered and sit down.

"They will be fine... Just need some understanding..." Baekhyun said and Taeyeon nodded.

There was a quiet atmosphere and Baekhyun awkwardly coughs making Taeyeon's attention turn into him.

"Taeyeon, are you still worried?" Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon nodded.

Baekhyun sigh and smiled.

"There's nothing to be worried about..." Baekhyun calmly said and eat one of cookies.

"But i am worried about something..." Taeyeon look at him. Baekhyun is in tthe opposite chair, so they are face to face.

"About, the... What?" Baekhyun asked that makes Taeyeon find it hard to answer.

"Just... Uh... Stop and lets see the result of eomma and ... Jay..." Taeyeon said and Baekhyun sigh.

Taeyeon raise her eyebrow and cross her arm then look at Baekhyun. He look at her eyes too and wait for her.

"It looks like your calm about this situation..." Taeyeon said and Baekhyun chuckled.

'Like... Why?... Were siblings... I cant accept that Baekhyun...'

"Like what i said earlier there is nothing to be worry about..." Baekhyun answered and eat one piece of cookie again.

'So that means you dont care i kissed you and were not going to be... *sigh'

"Yah! You look like some ghost pass by you..." Baekhyun joke and Taeyeon shook her head and stands up, ready to leave.

"Where are you going?" Baekhyun aksed and Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

"You dont care right?" Taeyeon said and go outside.

"Yah!" Baekhyun shouted and follow her.

-
Vote ☆
Comment